Ethan goes even deeper inside of me, I feel him fill my core. "Ethan. Oh my God." I scream out. It feels incredible. 

He slows down, "Are you close, Bell?" I feel like I am. I want him to do what he did yesterday. I don't know how to tell him. I look down at his hands and he chuckles. "I know what you want." He rubs my sweet spot just like he did yesterday, kissing my neck, and whispering sweet nothings in to my ear. "Yes, baby. You are so close." I feel my back arching and he pushes me down, dominating me. I feel my orgasm fly through me. He keeps going as everything is going through me. 

"Are you going to cum?" I whisper shyly. Did I do something wrong?

"I want to do something different this time. I want you do suck me off."

My eyes go wide, "What?"

"I want to you suck me off. I will show you how." He smirks. Ethan pulls his giant dick out of me and I sit up. I grab him and throw off the condom. 

"What do I do?" I whisper. 

"Just rub your hands up and down, start slow and speed up. Just like you did yesterday." I hear him moan with each hand movement. "Now, let me enter your mouth, baby." I open my mouth, "Now suck." I do as he asks, I know not to use my teeth. He is moaning so loud, I can feel him twitching in my mouth. "I am going to-" without finishing his sentence he bursts inside of me. "Damn, Bella, you have the moves." 

I smile as he kisses my cheek, "I need a shower." 

He nods and I walk over to the bathroom. I turn the water on as I watch him dress. I can't believe I had sex with my best friend twice. I want him to stay close to me, "Ethan?" I call out to him, he looks over at me, "Aren't you going to join me?" Ethan walks over to the bathroom door, "I didn't know I was invited." I laugh, "I don't want you stinking up the car!" Ethan hops right in with me and the butterflies keep on forming inside of me.

"Stop hogging all the hot water!" I yell squirting body wash on Ethan's back.

"Says you! You were under it for ten minutes!" 

I cross my arms, "Was not, now move I'm getting cold!" 

Ethan laughs, "I can tell, nips!"

 I look down and see that I'm nipping, I can't believe I'm naked in front of Ethan and nipping. I feel myself blush, "I wouldn't be nipping if you weren't hogging all the hot water!" 

I push Ethan out of the way and rinse off my body wash. I look up and laugh, "Who's nipping now?" 

Ethan looks down and laughs, "Me!"

He grabs a towel off the rack and dries off. "There is another towel in the closet."

 I nod and grab it, "I'm cold." I say walking up to him with my teeth chattering.

"Here." Ethan wraps me up in his muscular arms, "I'll always be the one to warm you up."

 I smile, I don't want this moment to end, I can't believe how close I am to him. "Ethan are we still friends?" He looks down at me with his eyebrow raised, "Yeah, why wouldn't we be?"

 I shrug my shoulders, "I just wanted to make sure we weren't boyfriend girlfriend."

 Ethan turns me so I am facing him, "What do you want to be?" I don't know how to answer this. What if I ruin everything? 

"We are just friends." I say with  ping in my chest. "If that is the case then this can never happen again." I nod agreeing with regret.

"I will just take you home and we can forget this ever happened."