Chapter 20

It has been one month since we have started dating, I couldn't be anymore happier, I don't know how to say this but she's my everything, she makes me so happy, everytime I see her laugh it would make me so much happier, finally I felt like my life was complete. I'am not alone any more, o still have those idiots with me and now I have a beautiful girfriend, that has everything I could ask for, things have been better with my father and well it's all going great for me I guess...

"Yo! Dude"one of the boys in my class said

"Eyy wassup?" I asked him

"We... We saw your girl right now in the locker room with some guy... "

"What?! Who is he? "I said furiously

"Xavier mark"at the mention of his name, I was sure as hell there was smoke coming out of my ears.
I didn't say anything as I quickly made my way to the lockers room. When I entered, I saw something I would never thought I would see... And it made my heart break into pieces.
Melody was pressed up against the locker by none other than Jake and he was kissing her, no he was devoring her mouth... But I was not going to leave like they do in those stupid movies, this was reality and in reality I have to stop them and get an explanation from her.

As I was making my way over to them, I noticed that melody was struggling to get away and there was tears rolling down her cheeks.

That fucker! At this I quickly made my way to them, and pushed him off her, then started punching him; after I stopped I got up and looked down at him

"That's MY girl, you better stay away from her, if I see you one more time anywhere near her, i'll make sure you'll be in the hospital" I said venome dripping from every word, then I saw him get up fast and making his way out.

I turned around to see Melody sitting on the floor, shacking furiously while tears were rolling down her face, I made my way and sat beside her as I wrapped my arms around her fragile body.

"Shhh, it's all good now princess, he's gone, it's over" I said reassuring her in a soft voice.

"C-corbyn, i-it was s-so s-scary, he wouldn't s-stop t-touching me, I was p-praying so you can get here fast ad y-you came" she then looked at me with so much emotions in her eyes "I love you" she said then her lips found mine, I don't know how do describe this, but I was sure, so sure that I love her so much, everytime we kiss I feel so much emotions, strong emotions, never in my entire life have I felt like this, she made me crazy and that's one of the reasons why I love her.

"I'm glad I have you in my life, I couldn't imagine it without you, princess... I love you" I saw her blush looking at the ground.

Can she be cutter than this?

"Come on, we still have half on hour before schools ends" I said getting up.

••••••••••••••

Later on, we went to our dorm, it was Friday so we thought instead of going to the party that half of the college is going to, we could invite Jax and Zach, so we could bake a chocolate cake, it will be the first time I would bake something since all my life maids would do everything for me but if you think I was happy being spoiled then you're wrong, I wasn't happy... At all. I wanted to try new things with my mom, I wanted her to be with me, to teach me new stuff about life, to ground me when I did something wrong, I wanted her to raise me, not be raised by other people, but yeah I guess it's too late now.

The door opened and two idiots made their way in, Melody was in her room, changing to comfy clothes.

"Hey nan wassup? " Zach said coming into the living room