fifteen

XV.

Walking down the hall, shivers sent down to my spine as I was looking for somethingsomething I don't have any idea about, until mu steps were halted and looked over the glass on the door. I was in front of a classroom. 

The Art Classroom?

A moment of silence as I bit my lips, I peeked over the glass to see someone inside. A lady and a man, giggling ar each other making me like a cat that has her curiosity beaten to the state overwhelmness. My hands gripped the small doorknob as a soft click resonated the room. However, the two somewhat like students didn't hear me coming in.

"Good evening," I muttered under my breath, making my way to my another chair as the chair I was supposed to sit was occupied by the two flirting couple. 

I rolled my eyes, huffing in disbelief but, still, the two students didn't notice me. I shook my head, not letting them bother me as I waited for other students to come. Why am I here anyway? Such then, when the girl called the guy's name, I flinch and my eyes snapped towards them.

"Jungkook..." She whispered, playing with the guy's hair while his giggle echoed the entire room.  

My eyebrows furrowed, standing up unconsciously and making my way towards them, noticing that the guy was on her lap all this time.

"Jungkook?" 

My facial expression turned into a trace of betrayal and distaste as I watched him giving his bunny smile towards the lady whom I haven't known yet. My chest started to ache just by the sight.

"I'm glad you became mine." Jungkook grinned, his head move on the lap of the woman who continue stroking his hair. He was happy just by admiring her.

"Me too." The woman replied with hesitation- the way her hands stopped before stroking his hair locks back.

"Good thing we cut off class." He grinned before grabbing something from his backpack as he sat up making me startle and backed away. He rumbled inside his bag, finally grabbing a marker before laying back on her lap.

How come they haven't noticed me? And what cut off class was he talking about?

"Remember this?" Jungkook asked, lifting a marker. My eyebrows narrowed at the familiar marker.

The girl nodded. "Of course you do. This is the marker I used when I confessed my love to you."

I couldn't see the girl's expression as her long hair was blocking its way.

"Then can I have it?" She asked in a gentle manner. Jungkook stared at her making my heart clenched. 

Is she that beautiful for you to stare, Jungkook?