Fluffy Cabin 13

K so I love fluff and sometimes look for stuff like this but just can't find it, here ya go you thirsty bastards. Also Nico's pov this time, Will has hogged POV the past 2 chapters.

Trigger warning - some swears, below self esteem sort of?

I was sleeping when a knock on the door woke me up. It took me a few more agressive knocks before sitting up and checking the clock, seeing it was only 11:17pm, I must've fallen asleep pretty early. I got up and, nearly falling over, walked to the door, still half asleep as I did so. I wasn't surprised to open the door to a smirking will, putting a sneer on my tired face. The thing that confused me is when his smirk softened a bit in the quick silence, that and his face turned quite red.
"What, Will? Need I even invite you in? You could've just opened the door, I wouldn't care. And why are you red?" I say this all while taking his wrist to move him inside, closing the door behind him while he giggled at my grumpiness. I turn around to find him already sitting on my bed, smirk back on his face.
"I must say Nico, your hair looks great," he said. I then realized that I hadn't had time to fix my hair, running my fingers through it to comb it down.
"So that's why you were blushing, huh? My "sex hair" is just too much for you, I guess," I said using quotation marks in the air, but he looked me straight in the eyes and said,
"Way too sexy," with a wink.
"Damn you, too."
I walk over to him, his arms outstretched for a hug, but I swerve out of the way last second and tase him in the side. He yelps and jumps while I laugh at him, but I guess I was laughing too hard because I didn't see him reach his hands over to pick me up and fling me on the bed. He then proceeded to torture - I mean tickle - me with his freakishly long fingers. Curse Merlin he was too heavy to lift off of me, so all I could do was sit there and cry uncle while he dug away at my ribs and armpits.
"You're too cute," Will said while attacking me, but I didn't notice as I couldn't breathe. When he finally stopped, I sat up, heavily breathing, and gave him my best death glare, which he only giggled at.
"Will fucking Solace," I half yelled-half yawned at him. He just giggled more though, eternally pissing me off. He looked at me with his big, beautiful eyes and then opened his dumb ass mouth to say,
"You think you're so fierce, it's hilarious." This time all I did was cross my arms and pout at him. He yet again let out that adorable giggle before leaning close to me to press his lips against mine. His lips always tasted like peppermint and milk, something which threw me off since he was lactose intolerant and hated gum. He scooted back towards the wall to sit next to me, letting me lean into his chest. We sat like this for a while, listening to the waves of the beach so close to camp. Maybe 10 minutes later, I shifted so that i could hear his Heartbeat, and he sank lower onto the bed so to be more comfortable. We sat in silence for a while longer before Will almost whispered three words I had been waiting to hear;
"Nico?"
"Hmm," I replied, too lazy to open my mouth.
"I love you."
The words caught me off guard, us being so comfortable. I always thought when somebody would first say those words to me, it would be more eventful, yet I can't be more grateful to be right here right now, listening to my boyfriend's heartbeat and the waves. I cuddled closer to him, considering if I felt the same. I smelled his shirt as I thought, loving how he smelt like lemongrass and warmth, almost like what I imagine soft rain clouds would feel like. I have been with him for 5 months now, and I don't get butterflies when I look at him anymore, but it's more of a warmth in the middle of my stomach, like I'm completely full and nothing could make me happier. It fills me up to my throat and I can't help but smile just thinking about him. I feel almost better with him than I did with Bianca, which sounds terrible, but I never felt like I was at home with her. We were family, but we didn't have a home. I guess Will is my home, so I don't  even need to worry about that. I feel comfortable wherever he is. I sit up and put my hands on his chest as a resting place for my head and look him dead in the eyes, a smile across my face.
"I love you too." I lean forward and give him a very slow, warm kiss, the nicest we've ever shared. It doesn't feel like how movies explain them, I don't feel butterflies or fireworks in my stomach, but I feel that complete contentment in my stomach that fills my whole body. The fullness. When we pull apart, I go back to where I was, chin resting on my hands on his chest, and I just look into his beautiful eyes. They're bright blue, but in the dark, when his hair is pushed out of his face, they look almost grey. Not cold grey, like the Athena kids, but a very warm blue-grey, like the color of raindrops on a window after a thunder storm. Also with tiny specks of the really blue color peeking out, in a stripey pattern that I can't quite explain.
I lay back on his chest where I can hear his heartbeat and trace my fingers over his stomach, following the lines of his ribcage, which is almost pointy and bony and yet soft at the same time. He plays with my hair while I do this, sending chills down my neck.
It's funny how warm the child of Apollo can make this cabin, The hades cabin normally being so cold. I snuggle closer to his warm body and intertwine my legs with his because my feet are cold without his touching them. His long sleeved pajama shirt is so comfortable and soft, yet I long for him to be shirtless so I can get even closer to him.
"Nico, you're really pretty." Will breaks the silence with a sweet compliment.
"Will, you're easily prettier," I reply, almost laughing but too tired. Good tired, though, not sleepy tired but the ache that goes through your arms and legs and makes you as limp as a rag-doll.
Will takes a deep breath, queueing a rant I could feel coming from a mile away.
"Nico, really. The color of your skin, like a deep olive. Almost brownish but not quite, almost Tania's but still not quite. I know when you feel sad because you go very pale. And I love the way how your hair falls across your cheeks, almost brushing your jawline. And I love your eyes, how they look softer when they look at me, how your brow isn't wrinkled in worry like normal. And I love your slightly hooked nose, and your collarbones, and oh gods don't get me started on your lips."
I look back up at him, and although I don't really understand how he could think these things about me, something about his voice says much more than he's letting on, and yet much less at the same time. I stare at him as he talks, more than occasionally looking down at his lips. I don't listen to the rest of his speech because I'm too distracted by the way his lips are moving, how they form my name. My name, of all peoples', came out of that beautiful mouth. How am I to ever complain about anything ever again?
He starts leaning closer after he finishes his rant, eyes slightly closed, and yet again connects his lips with mine. This time it's messier, but only because we're getting more and more sleepy. When we pull apart, he flips over so that my head isn't on his chest anymore, but instead on his bicep. This way we're able to look at each other easier than before, and be closer. His hips and legs are indistinguishable from mine in this moment, in a tangled mess at the end of the bed. As we drift off to sleep, I hear him whisper those words again, the three words that surprised me earlier, but are now an incredible comfort to me.
"I love you, Nico."
"I love you too."