Please...

Skyward Sword!Link x Reader

(Blood warning! Skip if you wish)

---------------------------------------------------------

Your boyfriend Link just came back to Skyloft from a fight and he looked really beat up. Link's tunic was torn and his blonde hair was very messy. He had a lot of wounds on his torso, back, and... just about everywhere. What concerned you the most was the long cut on his chest.
Link was covered in deep red blood and bruises and he stumbled when he walked.

You were currently at Link's side in his possible death bed... Link was already wrapped up and they just had to wait, not sure if he'd live. Tears had already filled your eyes and you held Link's hand tightly.
He looked at you and gently squeezed your hand, smiling. "...Don't worry about m-me.." You stared into his calm, blue eyes as he looked into your (E/C) orbs. His eyes showed so much. Link knee he didn't have time. The wounds were too bad...

Some of your (H/C) hair fell into your face and you let the tears fall. "Shhh.. Please, d-don't cry, (Y/N).." He said softly, wiping your tears away. They fell into your lap and you sniffled, heart aching with pain.
"I...I don't want you to die, Link..!" You shook and your bottom lip quivered. Link grunted a little and moved his hand to your face. "If it's.. My t-time, (Y/N).. Then I'll h-have to go..." He turned his head away and coughed hard, grimacing at the pain.

You just shook your head and put your hand on his arm. "You...You can't leave me all alone..!" Link smiled and gently moved his thumb along your jaw comfortingly. "You won't be alone.. I'll still be w-with you.."
You cried silently and tried taking deep breaths. "I love y-you too much, Link.." Your voice broke and you just wanted to sob, gripping your (F/C) shirt. He chuckled softly and coughed after. "I-I love..you too, (Y/N).."

You leaned down to Link and kissed his forehead, trying not to cry anymore. Link stopped you before you could pull away and he kissed you gently, cupping your face.
You closed your (E/C) eyes, for this might be your last kiss with Link. He moved his hand to your shoulder and closed his icy-blue eyes that you loved so much.
You pulled away after a while and looked into his eyes. Link's heart beat was slowing down... Which meant there wasn't much time left.

"..I'm sorry.. (Y/N).. I've always l-loved you..." He coughed again, breathing rough. "I know you'll move o-on...and do amazing things... Be strong for m-me..."
You looked at Link, a wave of fear washing over you. "Link...? Link, please..!" Link touched your face for the final time and smiled, before closing his eyes.

"Please don't go..." Tears streamed down your face and onto your (F/C) pants. "...You can't be gone.." You hugged Link's lifeless body and cried as Zelda walked in. She sighed softly and sat down next to you, rubbing your back. Zelda had tears in her eyes as well and you pulled away from Link. She nodded at you and you took a deep breath, wiping your tears away. "He'll still be here... He's gonna watch over us, I know it." She said softly. "I know.." You both stayed there and watched silently, sending prayers up to Hylia.