Mine

Dark Link x reader

---------------------------------------------------------

You were currently trapped in a corner in the Hyrule market area, surrounded by guys. You didn't know if they wanted to hurt you, or take you to their bed, you just wanted to get away.
"Please, stop! L-Leave me alone!"

They chuckled and started to get closer to you, deciding on what to do. Tears pricked the corner of your (E/C) eyes as you panicked, mind scrambled with thoughts.
'Where's Dark Link when you need him?!' You thought and kicked at the boys, who were getting a little too close for comfort.

"No! Go away!" You shouted and they smirked.
"I'm afraid we can't do that.." One of them said, laughing. Why do people like this find pleasure in tormenting others?!
"You're just too cute to pass by.." Another sneered and put a finger under your chin, chuckling with a hum.
"S-stop it!"

You continued to protest, moving away and kicking again. You swear you heard shuffling or a swooshing sound... The third boy looked around, his eyes narrowed.
"Did you hear that?" He whispered and the others shrugged, starting to worry.

Red eyes, you definitely saw red eyes.

Suddenly, one of the boys disappeared.
Now, they were scared.
"Dude, what was that? Where'd Brandon go!?" They forgot about you, who was a little bit confused on what was going on.
Then, Dark Link appeared in front of you, protectively. You smiled and looked at him, eyes widening slightly.
"You're here..! I didn't think you'd find me.."

He glanced back at you. "Of course I am, (Y/N). I'll always find you." Dark replied, staring the two boys down. "(Y/N) is mine. If I ever see you again, I swear you'll never see the light of day... Scram before you wish you were never born!"
That scared them off and kinda scared you as well. The shadow turned and bent down to your level, smiling and moving some stray hairs out of your face.
"You okay?" He said quietly and you nodded, looking down at the ground.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you again..." You blushed and looked back up at him, staring into his crimson red eyes as he stared into your (E/C) ones. He placed a kiss on your nose and picked you up, glancing at the night sky.
"Want to get home, (Y/N)?" You nodded once again and looked at the shining moon. "Yeah.. I'm getting a little tired... And I just want to get out of here, please.." He chuckled and nodded his head slightly. "Very valid. Let's go." He hummed and walked you back home, carrying you bridal style.

~~~~~

Once at home, you and Dark Link were sitting on the sofa.
"You're all mine.. No one else is allowed to have you, (Y/N)." He mumbled into your ear and you blushed some. "I know.. I wouldn't have it any other way.." Dark smirked and kissed your cheek, purring softly.
"Good.." You hid your face in his chest, smiling and sighing. He played with your (H/L) hair, humming a little tune.
"I love you.." You said, although it was mumbled, Dark Link heard you quite well and he chuckled. "Love you too, darling."

|| :'))) I hope I don't make them all cheesy or have a similar ending. Tell me what you guys think of them though! I'm sorry it's so short :'D ||