-

Dean and Roman made their way back up the stairs, after they finished their promo. I have to admit, it felt good watching them do their thing. "Open up!" Someone shouted outside my door, I frowned and got up from the couch. I didn't care what I looked like, I was in sweatpants and a black and grey sports bra, and of  course my white bandaged shoulder. I opened the door a little to see one of my former trainers and best guy friends, Jeff Hardy. "Jeff!" I squealed and flung the door open, and engulfed him in a hug. "Good to see you too Lex" He chuckled. "Come on in" I smiled and shut the door behind us. "It's been so long, how are you and Matt?" I asked taking a seat on the couch beside him. "Eh, you know same old same old" He shrugged. "How's TNA? I've seen a few shows but I've been so busy preparing for Payback, I haven't had time to relax. And now the only reason I can relax is an injury, thanks to little Miss Bliss for dislocating my shoulder." I scrunched up my nose, making us both laugh.

A couple hours later Jeff had to go, which meant I was alone. Again. Raw ended about an hour ago, so I just went to bed. Once my head touched the pillow, it was like everything hit me at once. All of these memories from home came flooding back in my head. From Dad beating me with his belt, to ripping up my Hot Rod poster, me knocking him out. A long with memories of my ex boyfriend, Justin Moore. How he treated me when we first started dating up until the last few weeks of our relationship, when he started beating, and raping me. Then the memories of the time I took a walk, and he grabbed me, drug me into an alley and choked me while he raped me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I stared blankly at the ceiling. My thoughts brought me to the day at the hospital when my mom died, and to what happened last week with The Shield. I curled up in a ball and eventually cried myself to sleep.

"Good morning beautiful" My eyes snapped open at the sound of that voice, the voice I've known for a long time. I froze in fear, the sound of foot steps came closer to my bed. "Aren't you happy to see me hun?" Justin asked sitting on the bed. I didn't say a word. "You know better than anyone that I have ways of making people talk sweetheart." I could almost hear him smirk. "Alright, I wanted to do this anyway" He chuckled and ripped the blankets off me. I closed my eyes, this had to be a dream. "You're still as sexy as the day you left me" He said in a low voice, as he traced my body with his hands and straddled me. "Please don't" I practically begged. "Awe baby, you don't have to be afraid of me." He gave me a small, sick smile then leaned down and started licking and sucking on my neck.

"J-Justin, please stop" I tried not letting my voice crack. "Just stay still sweetheart, and it'll be over faster." He growled in my ear and began. "St-stop! Please stop!" I screamed, but he slapped me and held my hands above my head. "Shut up, or I'll go longer than I intended" the tears started to flow down my cheeks.

-

When he finally finished raping me, he left. But he left my hands still tied to the bed. I was crying my eyes out, I wanted Dean. Just then, my phone rang. The sound of Roman's theme went off "Answer" I said trying not to let my voice crack.  "Hey baby girl, just callin' to check on you. Dean forgot his phone at the hotel like a dumb ass" Roman chuckled. "Ro, I-I need you guys to come to my apartment right now." My voice cracked this time. "Are you alright?" "No, please just get here, I'm tied to the headboard of my bed" I cried this time. "WHAT?!" I heard Dean yell in the background "I'll explain when you get here, just please hu-" The call ended.

~ About An Hour And A Half Later ~

"Alex!?" I heard Dean call from outside my door. I couldn't say anything, I started to cry again. Thank God I had given him a spare key. The next thing I knew they were barging into my room and untying my arms. I latched onto Dean and he wrapped his arms around me. "What happened?" He asked, I could tell he was pissed. I explained everything from the moment my eyes snapped open to now. "I'm gonna kill him" Dean got ready to get up "No please don't leave" I cried and his body relaxed. "I'm not going anywhere squirt" He kissed the top of my head.

~ Three Weeks Later - Monday Night Raw ~

'Oh whoa oh whoa oh, oh whoa oh...The good, the bad, and the dirty' (The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty - Pan!c At The Disco)

"I'm baaackkk" I sang as I stepped out on stage, which the fans cheered. Alexa turned her attention to me, as did Seth and the rest to The Authority. Alexa glared at me as I made my way down the ramp and slid into the ring. "Awe what's the matter Bliss? Not happy to see me?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why would anybody be happy to see you? Maybe you're the reason Seth left-" "Don't go there, I'm not in the mood for that bullshit right now. This is between you and I right now, I'll let Dean and Roman handle Seth." I glanced over to Seth, who raised an eyebrow. Alexa rolled her eyes "Alright, then why are you out here? We were kinda in the middle of something." Hunter butted in. "I know, but with you shooting shit and flapping your bums about the almighty Authority it very boring." I leaned against the ropes.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kane whisper something to Randy who nodded and slid out of the ring, Kane did the same. Well that's two less people I have to worry about at the moment. "Oh I've been meaning to ask you Alex, how's your mother-" Hunter mumbled in her ear, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I forgot she's dead, wait no I'm not" Alexa started to chuckle I dropped my mic and slapped her so hard I think her taste buds flew out of her mouth. I start pounding on her, only to get pulled off of her by Randy and Kane. The next thing I knew I was being hit in the mid section with a kendo stick and getting stomped on.

The Shield's theme without the words in the beginning blared throughout the arena. Roman. The Authority turned their attention to the stage, no one came out. Suddenly Randy and Kane released me, I heard the sound of chairs colliding on backs. It wasn't just Roman, Dean came too. After I got enough momentum to get up, I grabbed Alexa by her hair and flung her into the ring post, then I picked up kendo stick and whipped it across her shoulders and back.

The Authority soon scrambled up the ramp and disappeared into the back. I held onto my rips as Roman and Dean held their fists out, I did the same. There's going to be one hell of fight, I can feel it.

~~~~~~

Kinda short but, a lot happened in the chapter

Let me know what you think in the comments!

~~~~~~