Prologue

"Sia, this place is awesome.." I see the amazement on her emerald eyes, I sighed happily.. it's all worth it. Oh Gosh, I want to kiss her right now.

"Happy 3rd year anniversary Zoey, I love you so much baby.." I hugged her tight then pulled out so I can give her our promise ring, I saved my allowance so I can bought her this. I can see the tears forming on her eyes when I said that so I rub her back gently.

"I.. I don't know what else can I say Sia.. I love you more baby so much love!" She hugged me tight burying her face on my shoulders, I wish time could stop now.. I want to be near her like this, I want to hug her every time without everyone's judgement. I want us to be free.

"Really?" I teased her

"Of course, why do you need to ask me that?" Takang tanong nya, so I looked at her straightly on her eyes then blurted,

"If you really love me then kiss me."

"Sia..." She looked down, avoiding my gaze.. She's scared.. I can feel it. I sighed in disbelief, I'm trying to hold back the tears forming in my eyes.. W-Why do we need to be in this type of situation.

"B..But No one's here except for us. P-Please Zoey, I want to kiss you in public. I want the whole world know how much I love---" I was shocked when she cut me off, my world began to stop when her lips met mine, she's holding my cheeks while her eyes are closed. I closed mine as well, Savouring the taste of her lips and feeling this moment that comes once in a lifetime.

"The world already know at the very beginning Sia. I love you." She sweetly said and caress my cheeks, I'm so tired of hiding, I wanted to be free, I want everyone to know how much I love this beautiful girl in front of me.

"I love you too Zoey. Mahal na mahal kita baby!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and hug her again.

***

"Kuya are you drunk?! Stop the car or else I'm gonna jump!" He's driving at 120 while laughing like a retard, shit he's high again!

"Shut up! You're not in the position to tell me what to do!" He groaned and look at me fearlessly, is he crying?

"B..But you're drunk! You know that I.. I can drive kuya please stop the car!" He stepped on the gas on its maximum speed, My heart beats faster, I'm groping the seat belt right now oh please save us lord!

"Allison is gone! She's gone Annie! She left me!" He cried while beating the steering wheel, his jaw clenched I see his veins on his head.

"Kuya please slow down! Ate Allison won't like it pag napahamak tayo!" I begged but he just laughed at me.

He's laughing bitterly,

"How did you know Annie? She might be happy because we will be seeing each other again.." he calmly said, he's now smiling widely and it's creeping me out. Kuya is getting crazy!

"What the fvck kuya are you out of your mind?! If you want to die stop the car! Bababa ako ayoko pang mamatay!" I said sternly but deep inside I'm panicking, I grab my bag at the back seat and hugged it.

"You know Annie baby.. It's mom and dad's fault kung bakit kami nag-hiwalay at kung bakit sya naaksidente at nawala ng tuluyan sakin.. pag nawala tayong dalawa they will suffer. They need to suffer! Para maramdaman nila kung anong pakiramdam ng mawalan at wala ng matira sayo!" He groaned at me without looking at the road I tried to stop the car but he just hit me right in to my face, nakaramdam ako ng pagkahilo pero sinubukan ko padin syang kausapin while holding my head na tumama sa bintana ng sasakyan,

"K..Kuya I'm getting scared please stop the car. Please kuya.." I'm crying right now, halos hindi ko na maramdam yung sakit ng pagkaka-suntok nya sakin this is the first time that he hit me. Natulala sya sakin habang umiiyak ako at unti-unting umamo yung mukha nya,

"A..Annie stop crying I'm so.. s.. sorry kuya won't hit you again." He said calmly while caressing my face but it's too late, I saw a big truck in front of us, Napapikit nalang ako sa malakas na sinag ng ilaw mula sa isang kotse at mabilis na inapakan ni kuya ang break but..

"Z..Zoey?!" I saw her on the driver's seat everything went slowmo, she gave  a sweet smile at me before I hear a very loud crash in front of us.

H.. Hindi pwede to!

"K..Kuyaaaaaa!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intense! Hahahhahahaa