Chapter:4 Disturbia

Chapter 3 : Disturbia

$$$$

It's a thief in the night

To come and grab you

It can creep up inside you

And consume you

A disease of the mind

It can control you

It's too close for comfort

$$$$

Sometimes I really want to punch someone or maybe kick people where the sun doesn’t shine. Most importantly to those people who refuse my personal space. Actually come to think of it I am not that much of violent person but from the last 1 hour I have been having these very violent and unsettling thoughts about killing Nate. I actually made a mental list of it also.

Things to torture Nate:

1. To hang him from a pole or wait better a fan.

2. To duct tape his mouth and then kidnap him.

3. To ship him off to Antarctica so that his sexy body can freeze to death.

4. To tip Barney and he could torture him.

5. Stick my five inch Gucci heels on his face so that his beautifully god carved face could be       destroyed and –

C’mon Charlie really listen to your self’ mu inner conscience sneers on me. I try to-try being the keyword to regain my posture but his intensifying gaze is slowly making me putty in pants.

I clear my throat and say “Mr. Archibald what’s the hurry lets discuss this first then go to major conclusions?” I try to say with as much self-control I can muster at the time.

“But I trust my instincts miss Chamberlin. I trust my tactics but yes I would like to discuss some points with you privately

“There is no point having a private chat when we can discuss i8t ibn front of the whole board”

“But I insist Miss Chamberlin” he pesters and I finally give in and tell him to meet me In 5 minutes.

        I SIGH as my body takes comfort in the plush leather of my chair as I think back to all those painstakingly beautiful memories whose wounds are still ripe from all the cuts and bruises.

A lone tear falls from my eyes thinking back to that time. All my sufferings hit me like a bulldozer. But right now when I am all alone I welcome it with open arms.

“We are going shopping this weekend and that is so final” my best friends voice seeps into the room. Vicky gives me a look which says do-not-challenge-me but as she sees my tear stained face her looks soften.

“What happen girl?”

“he-he i..is ba..ck:” I croak out

“SO I have some plans to kill him but lets take Jay’s views also “Vicky says as she plays with her well manicure nails.

“Shut up Vick you are not helping” I groan an rub my temples.

She stands up and plants her elbows on my mahogany desk and sticks her butt out “Listen here and listen tight, you are gonna face him and make him realize what a batshit crazy man he is okay?”

I nod.

“And by the way Grapa has arranged another date” she says and gives out a chuckle but earns another groan. Grapa or Grandpa has only one aim in his life find me the Perfect GUY.He always sets me up on these blinxd dates and they usually end up I a blunder trust me.

“When will Grapa stop setting me up “ I whine.

“When you boost up your love life” she laughs and as she makes her way to the door she stills.

“Nate “she nod clipped

“Victoria “he says and saunters in.

“So Charlie Long time no see” he says and smirks.

Oh boy!

Hey  guys !!!! I updated. Lets maintain a two minute silence and I will bask in pride ., just joking . so I love you guys that is a known fact. I know this chapter is short so I had to cut in half because I didn’t have time. But once I complete my vacation I will upload again . you guys completed the target and I love you all. THIS BOOK IS 850 RANK IN GENERAL FICTION!!!!(to some it might seem lame but hey its my first achievement. So please vote because it gives us all the writers great motivation and we love hearing from you guys.

Now I am going to packing mode once again.

Bye guys!!!

Next target

5 votes and 2 comments