Desire For Revenge Prologue

PROLOGUE

$$$

 I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now

Flew me to places I'd never been

'Til you put me down, oh

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now

Flew me to places I'd never been

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

$$$

“….. And he was looking do damn sexy.. And not to forget hotteii” Victoria continued her blabbering about Dan Humphrey in Gossip Girl.

“Okay Vicky now let’s get started “I said in an attempt to cease her

“Oh right you wont fantasize about him Jane when you’ve got Nate” she chimed and wiggled her eyebrows. I blushed a deep shade of red on mention of his name.

Nate Archibald – the hot, sexy and ravishing player…. Ex player of Millenniums Private . He is the heir of my father’s rival company. We were rivals only in business world but it was a healthy competition.

Nate has been my crush since third grade. Now imagine the  boy you like walks to you one day and proposes you ?

Amazing right?

Well that’s the situation with us .We have been going strong for the last two months.

Suddenly I could hear gasps from the girls of class I didn’t need to look up to see who it was. He was my boyfriend Nate. He made his way towards my seat and sat beside me.

 “ No greetings?” he asked as he leaned closer.

“Umm I’ll think about it….” I said and bit my lip.

“Thinking is overrated” he said as he brushed his lips with mine.

“True” I said as in pressed my lips with his. He responded quickly. His hand went all the way around my waist. Kissing Nate felt new everything. There was somewhere in the back of mind a nagging voice saying this is too good to be true , but at that time only he mattered , I mattered , us mattered.

A clearing of throat made us pull apart but still held my hand.

“Mr. Archibald I don’t expect this behavior in class” Mr. Washington said and gave him a stern look.

Nate looked unabashed and kissed me on my cheek. Everyone laughed while I blushed.

“Hey don’t eat her Archibald” Jayson, my best friend said and everyone laughed.

“Mr. Cruze and Mr. Archibald detention at three” Mr. Washington announced.

Nate stood up from his seat and walked out of the class giving me one last wink.

Mr. Washington presumed his lecture on Romeo and Juliet. When everyone was engrossed in the climax of the book Nate re-entered the class.

“Jane will you come with me to the party. I want my girlfriend to come with me “ he said .By now Mr. Washington was fuming with rage and I think I saw smoke ?I nodded  my head and grinned broadly. He gave me a flying kiss and lazily sauntered away.

Little did I know that this party was going to change not only me or the people around me. It was going to change my life for forever. A change which devastated me.