Chapter 2: We Meet Again

Amazing cover on the side by ejane1_______>

New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of

There's nothin' you can't do

Now you're in New York

These streets will make you feel brand new

Big lights will inspire you

Let's hear it for New York, New York,

New York

NEW YORK TIMES

The change from day to night.....

The latest gossip from Business world comes from the Chamberlin Family..

Recently the rich heiress of the Chamberlin Hospitality -Charline Chamberlin threw a big party at one of the biggest clubs 'The Broadways'. She was seen partying with her best friends Victoria Hues - the supermodel of Abercrombie, Jayson Cruze - the owner of Cruze shipping's .The model was seen getting comfy with her beau Jayson

But the real party started when Alexander Flynn- the owner of Flynn enterprises entered the party.

The party was very exclusive with A-list invites. The four friends partied till late night and proceeded towards their homes on around 4 AM. The friends were unavailable for comments but according to some guests the party was the dream A-List exclusive party.

Later at night the rich heiress posted this with some of the pictures of the party.

"xoxCJChamberlin

Thnx for the amazing party guys , I hoped that all of you had fun , love y'all JJ :p "

The business women who is tough to beat in the business world is truly a beauty wit brains,

Oliver Redfield

The Editor

'Once again the paparazzi'

I thought as I sipped my coffee .My life was surrounded by them and theirs pretty much revolved around me. My every move was closely watched and every deal was embarked as the important.

"Ma'am we have a meeting with Marcello estates in an hour "my assistant James said as he entered my office.

I was standing by the window skill looking at the busy NYC streets. The view was best from the Chamberlin towers.

"Yes James I'll be there just sum me up with the deal with Lincolns" I said as I made my way towards my chair. The next half an hour was spent on discussing about the deal with Lincoln Group of Companies till my office line started ringing.

"Yes Sophia" I said through the line.

"ma'am a lady named Alisha Smith wants to meet you right away "she answered.

'send her in" I said and hung up. "James I'll be in the meeting. Tell Serena to bring me my drawing pad and pencils here"

"Yes ma'am"James nodded and walked away.

"Char"a familiar voice of my friend greeted me.

"HEY Ali" I said and hugged her.

Alisha Smith- the girl might look petite and innocent but trust me thatsd just a façade . she drinks like an elephant and flirts like there is no tomorrow. We graduated from Harvard University and I have known her since then.

"Your party last Sunday was amazing "she said and sighed dramatically. Did I tell you she is a drama queen?

I chuckled at her while she playfully scowled at me.

"So why do I owe your presence" I ask

"You have a deal with Marcello's right?"

I nodded

"Guess who the assistant is" she says and shrugs her collar.

"Okay so let's go" I say. She nods and we make our way towards the conference room

Nate Archibald

"No baby, don't go "Marietta my latest mistress said from the bed.

Now on any other day I would have gladly accepted the offer and joined her but unfortunately today I had a meeting and she was stopping me from an honest days work.

"No babe I really need to go said and adjusted my tie.

"Baby "she purred and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye babe but I owe you a date on Saturday for sure said and give her a kiss .

She squeals in delight as I made my way downstairs.

++++++

"Sir we have meeting with Chamberlin hospitality in an hour " my assistant Alisha says as I enter my office. She places my coffee and reports on the table

"Sir can I go to the headquarters a little early" she asks . I give her a questioning look.

"Actually char-I mean Miss Chamberlin is my friend so..,."She trails of and gives me a sheepish look.

I nod and she scurries of my office.

45 minutes later

I step inside the Chamberlin towers' I must say it was impressive. The interiors were of grey color giving it a business touch.

I make my way towards the elevator and press the 67th button .

++++++

I step outside in the office hallway. Many people were walking around with files in their hands or typing furiously on their computers.it was surely a busy office .

"Mr. Archibald "a middle aged man came and greeted me. "I am James Bryant . She will be with you in a moment this way please"

I nodded as I followed him. The meeting room was just like another room. There was a long 24 seated glass table. on the wall were expensive artifacts and piece's of art.

Everyone entered the room and settled on their seat. After a minute or two Alisha stepped into the room. But she was not alone.

With her came the most mouthwatering lady I had ever seen. She wore a tight black skirt with a white shirt and black blazer. Her dirty blonde hair was left loose cascading down her shoulders. She looked somewhat similar but I couldn't place it.

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen it took me a little long ." she said and sat across me.

I noticed her heart shaped face and deep grey eyes. Her jaw was well defined with her full pink lips.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen am Charline Chamberlin and I am going to conduct today's meeting."

Still didn't ring a bell.

Her eyes met mine and she froze in her spot and so did I.

HEY GUYS I AM BACK . I AM FINALLY FINISHED WITH EXAMS AND RESULTS.THE UPDATES WILL BE MORE FREQUENT ONCE MY SUMMER BREAK STARTS . PLS VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW BYE !!!!