Chapter 22

Read. Comment. Vote. Enjoy. 🤗💋

Money Pov

"Baby, get up." I said as I kissed the nape of Macy's neck. If I didn't get her up now, she would be late to work, and I knew she had an appointment at 11 and it was 9:00 now. I was a light sleeper most of the time because my body was use to being up at strange hours. So, I was up before Macy, most of the time.

"Ugh, what time is it?" She asked pulling the covers further over her head.

Removing the covers back from her naked body I smacked her on her perfect, round, plump ass.

"Time for you to get your ass up, girl. C'mon. You wanted to be billy bad ass all damn night, now you can't get up?" I smirked at her, raising my eyebrow.

Last night was something that was not even explainable. Just thinking about the way she creamed on my dick, repeatedly, had me bricking up again.

"Alright, fine, damn. Leave me the hell alone boy." She said with her voice full of attitude, jumping out of the bed and walking to the bathroom. If Macy didn't get the full amount of sleep she needed she would act like the damn world was ending.

She would throw everyone attitude, but I wasn't having none of that shit today. I noticed she walked with a twitch in between her legs so I knew I put a hurting on her last night.

I amusingly smirked to myself trying to figure out who the fuck she thought she was talking to. Following her into the bathroom, I stood directly behind her, watched her brush her teeth, wash her face, and she did this all in her naked glory making my dick erect. Girl was beautiful as hell, no doubt.

When she turned around I gripped her by her neck before kissing her. "Chill with all that attitude shit, aight?" I spoke against her succulent lips, pecking them repeatedly making her smile against my lips.

Gripping her ass in my hands I sat her on the sink counter I spread her legs open using my knee to push them apart.

"You gone let me slide up in this real quick?" I asked her looking down as I ran my finger up and down her slit, then positioned the tip at her opening feeling her juices seeping out.

"Nooooo, Khi, I have to shower, and i'm already behind on time." She said and I heard her but I wasn't comprehending as I slipped my finger into her opening. "Mmm, I.....I still haven't recuperated from last night baby. I can't take nothing else right now."

I heard everything she was saying, but her pussy was speaking another language, and my dick was definitely responding.

"Yes you can. You can take it, Mace." I said curving my finger up into her spot. I knew her favorite spots all over, and I'd forever be the only nigga to know.

"Noooo, Uh Shit, I can't Khiiii." She said throwing her head back onto the mirror.

Smirking to myself as I watched pleasure take over her face. She wasn't fooling me.

"So, you can't take this?" I asked as I slipped my finger out and abruptly entered her walls. Her pussy fit my dick like a glove, and I was the warmest nigga in the world right now. Gripping her hips I watched myself slide in and out of her. Macy yelped out soft murmurs here and there and it was like music to my fucking ears.

Speeding my pace up I went deeper into her reaching right at her spot, that only I touched. Keeping still inside her as I stayed put on her spot I licked her nipples before using one hand to stay gripped on her waist and repeatedly hit her spot. After this dick down, there won't be no attitude. Using my free hand I attached my thumb to her clit, gently rubbing it, yet never slowing my strokes down. I wanted her to feel me, all of me.