Chapter 1

Macy POV

"I don't want nobody else but you, I don't want nobody else but you, ooh ah ah, Nobody else but you, ooh ah ah."

The smooth sounds of Trey Songz filled my ears, like every other morning he reminded me of who he only wanted- ME. No one will ever understand my love for him lmao. Turning off my alarm I went through the notifications on my iPhone 7+. Noticing they were not that important I hooked my phone up to the bose bluetooth speaker I kept in my room.

Turning the bluetooth up I headed to my restroom to shower and do my daily morning duties. I live in a two room apartment in downtown Birmingham, Alabama. It may not be much to some, but its mine, and I love it. If it wasn't for my best-friend since the sandbox, Micaella having to crash here sometimes I would have preferred to only have a one room. After showering with my favorite Dove soap Blue fig & orange blossom I oiled my body with a cocoa butter and coconut oil mixture I always made.

Heading to my closet to find something to wear I decided on ripped denim light blue shorts that always had my ass sitting right with an all black halter top pairing it with my black Gucci slides since I knew I only planned on doing nails today. Standing at 5'2 with a caramel complexion, a set of D cup breast that always sat up nicely, and my ass wasn't to be considered very big, but I wouldn't consider it little either, it was just enough for me.

I attracted many men from my beauty, shit even a few women. I just choose to not give any of them the time. Being a business owner, and trying to keep it going successfully I figured I didn't need any problems or distractions and that's all niggas seemed to bring nowadays. I haven't had a real relationship since my freshman year of college, with my ex Jalen. He wanted to be a hoe, so I dropped his ass and let him. I've been cool on niggas since then. I've had male friends here and there but, that is all we were and will ever be-friends.

Grabbing my black Michael Kors cross-body purse and my keys I headed towards my door deciding that I would stop by Chick Fil A for breakfast, after locking up I headed to my 2016 BMW 7-Series. It was mine that I paid for with my money and I was proud and fell in love with it instantly.

Texting my best-friend Micaella before I pulled off to see if she wanted anything I waited for her slow ass to text back.

Me: Breakfast run to Chick Fil A bitch, you want anything?

Bestie Caella: Hell yeah bitch, I knew you loved me. Chicken biscuit meal with orange juice, thanks love you.

Me: Sure you did, love you more be there in 30.

Hooking my phone up to my bluetooth I turned on Tremaine The Album, and drove off headed to my first destination. Pulling up to Chick Fil A, I decided to go inside instead of the drive through. After waiting for the person in front of me to finish ordering I ordered then stepped to the side to wait for it to be called. "Look Cash, I don't give a fuck if the nigga got a leg missing, if my money missing his ass will be too, stop spitting that bullshit to me and find out what the fuck that nigga got going on." I heard from behind me. Trying to discreetly turn around to match the voice to the face I did not expect to see such a fine ass man.

Tattoos covered his neck, arms, and I'm pretty sure if I could see it his chest was covered in them too. The shade of a light cinnamon, nice ass 360 waves so deep I could drown- I promise I'm not over-exaggerating. His lips were so pink and juicy my mind immediately went to the things I could imagine him doing with them. Then as if he knew he was the shit he licked his lips then smiled at me, when I seen his teeth- perfect, white, and straight as hell I mentally thanked God himself for making this man.

"The name is Money shorty, were you going to ask or continue to stare at me?" he asked. Shit, I was caught but I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of knowing that. The name fit him because he definitely was looking like money.

"Staring? You're not worth me staring at, sorry to burst your bubble."

He just stared at me looking at me straight in the eyes with his bottom lip in his mouth. Then suddenly he moved closer, his cologne instantly filled my nostrils and it could've made me wet instantly. He leaned towards my ear and I felt his breath on it then he said "I got a few things I want to see burst right now starting with you and ending with me." His deep ass voice only made me attracted to him even more.

"Well for one, that will never fucking happen. You seem to be very amateur. For two, nothing this way is bursting anytime soon." I replied matter of factly, but definitely turned on.

He just stared at me again then replied "Yeah the fuck right, I'll have your ass climbing walls-"

"Order 127!" Saved by the bell, I quickly grabbed Caella and I food then proceeded to exit. Before I could though Money handsome ass grabbed me. "I didn't catch your name shorty" he said. "That's because I didn't throw that shit out, goodbye Money." "Yo, you country as shit." "Yo, you country ass shit, shut the fuck up." I said as I mocked him.

I quickly walked out then headed to my nail shop aggravated that as usual all niggas seemed to think about was sexual related. Walking into "Crazed" the nail shop that I owned I spoke to my other workers who were in the front preparing the nail, pedicure, and eyebrow waxing stations. I walked to the break room to give Caella her food and inform her on what just happened. It was 8:30 and I opened the shop at 9:00, so I had time to fill her in.

"Bitch, tell me why I'm waiting on our food and I hear some nigga going crazy on the phone behind me. So, my can't be secretive ass turned around to catch a glimpse at the nigga and I ended up staring. He was just that damn fine." I started.

"Whattttt? Did he catch you? On a scale of 1-10 how fine?"

"Hell yeah he caught me and I tried to play it off by saying I was sorry to burst his bubble, and you wouldn't believe what that nigga had the audacity to reply!" I exclaimed.

"Oh bitch I know you over-exaggerating now, ain't no nigga that fine but August Alsina, what the hell he replied?"

"Girl he told me he wanted to burst a few things starting with me and ending with him, bitch I told his ass it would never happen and called his ass amateur. His fine ass told me he'd have me climbing walls! I was so glad he was cut off by my order being called. I couldn't continue on with that shit."

"Ohhhh shit best-friend, bitchhhh you better!!! Did you atleast get this nigga name?"

"Yeah, it was Money-"

"Brownskin with waves and pretty ass teeth money?"

"Yeah, damn you talk to him or some shit? You about to jump down my throat about this nigga." I said sarcastically.

"Hell no, I been trying to get at his brother Cash. I just know he's the one for me, plus they ass got the whole South on lock bitch did you not know? They move more weight than anybody we would know."

"Well go for it, but don't ask me for help because I am not going to be fucking with Money. He may be fine and all but that nigga only good for hard dick and bubble gum." I made sure to explain to her.

"Yeah, okay. You say that now until Money comes in and change your damn mind."

"He won't, today was my first and most likely my last time seeing him. Plus his ass called me "country ass shit", fuck him. Let's open and get to this money." I ended the conversation.

*Macy & Money in Multimedia!*