Chapter 16

Sorry for the wait guys, here you go. 💕🤗 Enjoy, but pay close attention. 😉
- No Money, nor Macy POVS in THIS chapter. It's very important though.
Once again, Enjoy🤗💕🌚

Cash POV

Leaving the shop, I looked at the time, which was 7:54. I sucked my teeth because I knew I was going to be late, and Money acted like it was a damn crime to be late anywhere. I really wasn't in the mood to here his damn mouth tonight. I rode in silence proceeding to meet Money and Wiz with my thoughts racing through my mind, as usual.

What was Kam's reasoning for this shit?

Was I really to blinded by love to see this shit?

Shit, was I even really in love with her ass?

I honestly couldn't wait until I got some better understanding of this shit...

My thoughts were interrupted as my phone started ringing, grabbing it I answered seeing it was Money, probably calling cause I was late but, fuck it.

"Wassup?"

"You're fucking late, Cashton." Money said exasperatedly in my ear.

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know man." I replied in the exasperated same tone he gave off. I was irritated as hell from today, and his ass wasn't going to make it nothing but worse.

"I'm not even going to go off on your ass this time, but the meeting changed to 11, Wiz had a family emergency to go check on real quick."

"It better be a real fucking emergency, because if not i'm shooting his ass." I said seriously before hitting an U-Turn. Now I was pissed because I wasting gas to get somewhere I did not even need to be at the moment.

"Nigga, what the fuck you so upset for? Wiz ain't never gave us no reason to not trust him."

"Today just ain't a good day bruh." I sighed.

"Meet me at Macy spot, we can chill there until we go check up with Wiz, plus I need to tell you some shit I found out today."

"Bet, send me her address." I said as I pulled into the gas station to grab some rillos to roll up with. I needed a blunt like a crackhead needed its fix right now.

"Aight." He said before he hung up.

Parking before walking in I headed to grab a Sprite then went to the register.

Looking up I seen a thick ass chocolate shorty in front of me, standing at about 5'2, skin looking delectable as hell. I was about to approach her with her back to me, but I quickly declined that damn thought.

I waited for her to turn around, because bitches can look good as hell from the back, then turn around, and be ugly as hell. I've took enough losses this year.

When she finally finished paying and turned around, I was not disappointed. Her face matched her body, and I had to thank God for not disappointing me, yeah, I wanted to fuck her, maybe more than once if it was good.

"Wassup? I'm Cash, look i'm just gone get straight to the point, what's your number? I got somewhere to be, but i'm trying to be with you later." I said smirking at her as she stepped to the side and I blocked her way of going out the door, by standing in front of her.

She looked up and smiled, which was pretty as hell, and it caused me to smile.

"I'm Mariah, nice to meet you, Cash. Sorry to inform you, but I don't just give my numbers to strangers, but you have a nice night, and try to word things you say better." She said before smiling again as she winked at me then tried to walk around me, but I didn't move.