Chapter 6

Macy POV

"Macy." Money called my name again for maybe about the 100th time tonight, and I continued politely ignoring his ass. We were in the car headed back to my apartment, so I can get away from his dumb-ass. After I thanked him for paying for my food, lowkey upset wishing I would've just gotten my wallet so I could've handled that shit myself I didn't say shit else to him. Call me petty or whatever I really don't give a fuck. This nigga brought me 5 seconds away from a mind blowing orgasm then stopped? Fuck him.

Hope he enjoyed it cause that's the last time he will ever feel it, and this is the first and last date we will ever go on. He thought that shit was so funny, well I'll be the one laughing in the end.

Noticing we were coming to a stop I looked around and seen he was pulling over on the side of the road. Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with his ass.

"So you don't hear me calling your fucking name?" He asked. Duh I hear your ass.

"Yes, and I wish you would stop and just get me the fuck home."

He laughed, "Nah."

"What the fuck is so funny?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"You having an attitude all because you didn't get what the fuck you want. Cute." He was smiling. I wanted to slap that goofy ass grin off his fucking face.

"Fuck you, I can always find somebody else to finish the job." I said smiling right back at him.

He kept the smile on his face but his playful tone left and he replied "Yeah? Try it and you can also find you and that nigga in a fucking graveyard."

"Yeah? Try it." I rolled my eyes and mocked him, wasn't nobody scared of his ass.

Money scoffed, "Shut the fuck up. Fix your fucking attitude or we'll sit right here all fucking night. I don't give a fuck, you chose."

"I wouldn't have to fix shit if you would have just kept your ass on the other side if the booth." I replied matter of factly to him.

"I wouldn't have to show you a fuck nigga move if you would've watched what the fuck you said out of your damn mouth."

Stuck from his reply, I chose to say the first thing that came to mind "I can say whatever the fuck I want whenever I want." Yeah, great reply Macy I told myself.

"Not with me you fucking can't. Pretty sure you learned that tonight, if not you will soon enough."

"Whatever can we go now? I want to get home." Looking at my phone I realized it was soon to be 12.

"Nah, I'm still sensing some fucking attitude." He started rolling up a blunt.

"Mekhi, can you please take me the fuck home?" I asked sweetly. Only because I was ready to go, that's it. Yeah, that's it.

"Great you fixed that fucked up ass attitude. We can leave now, but you ain't going home. So, go ahead tell your girl you gone be late so she can take her nosey ass to sleep." He said nonchalantly.

"Caella isn't nosey she's just concerned about me don't call her anything other than her fucking name. Plus, who said I wanted to go anywhere else with you?"

"Caella is nosey, there you go. I called her by her name and my opinion of her you happy now? Who said I fucking asked you if you wanted to go anywhere else with me?" Lighting the blunt he inhaled it then looked at me.

"You gone stop talking to me like i'm your fucking child. I'm not sure who the fuck you thought I was, and I don't want to smell like weed Khi." I replied but still texted Caella to let her know I was basically getting kidnapped.