Chapter 15

Money POV

"So you mean to tell me Kamron is related to these niggas?" I asked Cash. I told his ass something was up with her, the bitch just always magically pops up out of the blue when Cash was becoming content with the thought of being single wanting to get back together, then leaving again. It was a repeating cycle, and he never questioned her about the shit, like it was fucking normal.

We were looking over how our moves would play out for the next few weeks. The more I thought about this shit, the more I was interestingly confused. If Kamron is these niggas sister, then they been plotting, obviously. If Cash was as smart as I thought he was, he would start piecing together the facts that were clearly in our fucking face. I wasn't putting shit pass her ass now.

"Yes, and you would've known that if you would have answered the fucking phone when he called your ass." Cash ran his hand over his face, looking stressed.

I thought back to when Wiz called me but I didn't answer for two reasons. For one, Wiz was going to tell Cash too and he would just tell me the news. For two, I was in the middle of fucking Macy. I wasn't getting out of that pussy at that moment if God asked me too.

I shrugged. "I know now so you can shut the fuck up. I told you something wasn't right with that bitch, now you gotta play your moves smart Cash."

"I think the smartest move would be to just send a bullet to her head. Yeah, that sounds great. Problem fucking solved." Cash was just talking as of now. I know for sure that he is not going to shoot the damn girl until he had actual proof that she was on some sneaky shit. He was such a hot head. If it wasn't for me being a little more level headed than him, he would be in a lot of shit for shooting without thinking first.

"Shut the fuck up and listen sometimes nigga, damn. If you play your moves smart, you'll pay attention to how she acts when she comes around you now. If you just let her know that you aware of her being the sister to these niggas you won't get all the information we need."

I looked straight at Cash before speaking again. "You and Kamron been fucking around with each other for how long now Cash? About 2-3 years right? Right. So, there's no doubt in my mind that this shit ain't deeper than just me being with Macy. They have had an agenda for awhile, obviously. We just to smart to let them finish it. "

"Man, how we know Kamron in on this shit though? I mean, the niggas some lames. The fuck could they want with us? I don't think she stupid enough to try some shit like this."

I just looked at his ass with a straight face. "Cash, do you hear your fucking self?"

"Money, we can't just go off assumptions. Damn, how you figure she being sneaky?"

I looked at him like he was fucking stupid. "How the fuck you figure she not? Nigga she trying to solidify her spot in your life for a certain damn reason, and when you ready to open that spot back up for someone else her ass comes around, you smarter than that Cash, damn."

It was clear as day she could not stop fucking with him because she didn't have a choice, and if Cash couldn't see that shit I was about to slap his ass until he did. What the fuck kind of proposition was she in? Three years though? Her brothers have to be the wackest niggas I've ever heard of.

Putting his elbows on his knees, and propping his head up on his hands, Cash looked straight, at nothing in particular.

"You're right bruh. Damn, how the fuck could I have not noticed this shit?"

I almost said "Cause you a dumb motherfucker", but, I was going to wait until all this was over to call him that.

"Blinded by love, pussy whipped, whatever you want to call it. That's why you didn't notice. She'll be around soon, when Mace's nosey ass friend come back. I bet you fall for her ass, if you haven't already."