Chapter I: First time our eyes met

1996.

Nick's POV:

Jordan Knight, one of the former members of the NKOTB wanted to talk to us because he called a girl to cooperate with us in a couple of live performances. We met Jordan and he started to talk.

Jordan: „So guys, the girl and her sister are gonna arrive this afternoon, so be as kind as possible."

AJ: ''What's her name?''

Howie: ''Yeah. And why's her sister gonna be here as well?''

Jordan: ''Her name's Dawn, she's 14 and her sister's name is Raven. And her sister's gonna be here as well because she's her manager.''

Kevin: ''I just hope that she's not a spoiled brat like most of girls that get famous as teenagers.''

Jordan: ''Don't worry, she's cool.''

A few hours later me and the boys were sitting in our locker room, laughing and joking as the usual, then Jordan approached us all once again.

Jordan: ''Alright guys, she's here with her sister, be nice and do nothing weird.''

We all start heading to the entrance, where Dawn and Raven are supposingly waiting for us.

Brian: ''How old is her sister?''

Jordan: ''She's 18.''

AJ: ''Why you so interested Brian, you want to approach her?'' AJ chuckles.

Brian: ''Actually, I tought she could've been something for Nick, but since she's 18 why not.'' 

Brian sasses AJ.

Me: ''Sorry but I mean 18? She's already too old for me.'' I sassy Brian back.

Brian: ''So what do you want to do, go for the younger one?''

Me: ''Well, if she's pretty then, why not?''

Howie: ''Oh Nick, don't tell me you became one of those perverts, who drool all over a 14 year old.''

We all laugh, as later Jordan approaches two girls, and then, I saw her, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. She had long white hair, that reached her hips and she had one pair of silver blue eyes, while her sister's hair were also long but they were pearl blonde and the lightest green eyes I've ever seen in my entire life. The two girls walk towards me and the boys.

Dawn: ''Hi I'm Dawn.'' The blue eyed girl smiled while stretched her hand for a hand shake.

Me: ''H-hi the name's Nick.'' I smiled back and shook her hand.

While Dawn and Raven introduced themselfs to the others, I couldn't help but stare at Dawn, she really is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Me, the rest of the boys and the girls worked together all day long. We've discussed our next live performance and we even started to put some ideas together for a new song. After that Dawn and Raven were gone to their locker room, me and Brian started talking about them.

Me: ''So, what do you think of Raven?''

Brian: ''Urgh, she's a hot mess man.''

Me: ''Yeah, she's pretty hot.''

Brian: ''She's pretty hot? Dude, she's the hottest girl I've ever seen.'' We both laugh afterwards.

Brian: ''What do you think of Dawn?''

I freeze at his question and feel my cheeks burning.

Me: ''Should I be honest?''

Brian: ''Of course.''

Me: ''You don't wanna know the things I wish I could do to her.''

Brian laughs.

Brian: ''Nick you're one little, dirty, nasty pervert.''

We both laugh hard.

Me: ''Don't tell me you don't want to do the same with Raven, 'cause I don't believe you.''

Brian: ''Of course I do, but the difference is that I'm 21 and Raven is 18, so it works. While you're still 16 and Dawn's just 14.''

Me: ''So? I lost my virginity when I was 14.'' I chuckled.

AJ: ''So you want some of Dawn, huh?'' AJ smirked.

Me: ''Of course. I mean, she's beautiful, she's sweet, she's kind and her voice is so soft, so angelic.''

Kevin: ''Damn man, it hit you really hard.''

Howie: ''Well Kev, I think that's how he gets when he thinks of her.''

Everyone laughs, me included.

Brian, Howie and AJ: ''Oh, Oh Nick! You're so hard Nicky.'' They moaned loud.

We all broke in laughter.

AJ: ''And with Nick who moans 'I'm your bad boy' and 'Yeah I like this'.''

Howie: ''Well, at least if she likes it wild, we all know who she'll dial.''

Kevin: ''And if she really likes it hot, we all know that Nick's the one who can hit the spot.''

Brian: ''And we all know that if she wants it to be good, she's gonna get herself a bad boy.''

Dawn's POV:

Me and Raven spent the whole day with the Backstreet Boys, they're really kind and funny. Right  now I'm with Raven in our locker room and we're talking about the boys.

Raven: ''I think that Kevin's shy and kind, Howie's kind and funny, Nick's a jerk, AJ's funny and silly and Brian is funny, kind, silly and cute.''

Me: ''Whoa, what was that Ray?'' I smirk at her.

Raven: ''What?''

Me: ''You said that Brian's cute.''

Raven: ''I didn't.'' She blushes.

Me: ''Why are you blushing then?'' I keep the smirk on my face.

Raven: ''Well, what do you think of... Nick for example?''

Me: ''I think he's funny.''

Raven: ''No he's not, he's a jerk.''

I roll my eyes.

Me: ''Well, that's your opinion. And I think he's quite handsome too.''

Raven: ''Oh no, no, no, my sister's definetly not gonna fall for that son of a bitch.''

Me: ''Raven! You don't even know him properly, just get to know him better.'' I glare at Raven.

Raven: ''Urgh. Fine. I guess I'll just wait to know him better.''

I hug her.

Me: ''Thank you Ray.''

Raven: ''So. You like him, huh?'' She smirks at me, while I start to blush.

Me: ''So. You like Brian, huh?'' Raven blushes too.

Raven: ''Ok, I admit it, Brian's sexy.''

Me: ''Ha! I knew it.''

Raven: ''Yeah good, but when will you admit that you like Nick?''

Me: ''I can't tell if I like him, but he looks really good.''

Raven smirks and stares at me.

Raven: ''We're still so not done with this conversation.''

Me: ''Yeah fine, but can we continue it tomorrow, please?''

Raven rolled her eyes.

Raven: ''Good night.''

Me: ''Good night Ray.''