Suddenly, Mecha Circe attack Circe forcefully but all of his attack was dodged by the ebony king himself.

“Did you honestly think that this loathsome copy can defeat me? Did you forget who am l? I am King Circe. The king of Mobius!” Circe saie cockily while dodging his mecha self without getting hit by it.

“That's why your pride will get yourself defeated by me, Circe. Oh well, you’ve done good, your majesty but it’s simply not enough.” Gerald smirked madly which caught Circe off guard.

“What the- .” before Circe could react, it suddenly attacked on his leg. Circe screamed in pain as his leg got busted. There’s no escape.

“Aleena, please get our sons out of here.”Circe said barely a whisper before he was being beaten endlessly by the copy of him until the king became no threat to Gerald like weakly limp there. Can’t do none about it.

“It seems you all talk when your legs got busted up, your majesty.”

“Why? Why did you do this, Gerald old friend? Why did you become a destroyer? Don’t you care about Maria and your grandson?” Circe said weakly, bearing the pain.

“I do care about them but I was tied with this “cursed” promise.” the scientist said full of...regrets?

“What do you mean? Who are you talking about?”

“Your little brother, your majesty. He is the one ordered me to do his bidding. And of course, he is the one who wanted me to capture your sons but he more prefer the chosen one so that he can change them to be like him. It’s all for his stupid revenge to you for exiled him from this kingdom. That is also why he wants to conquer this land.” he explained sadly. “I wish I didn’t owe him anything in the first place.” Gerald said lowly.

“Little...brother..? After what he done, he thinks he can show his face after that? Hmph! What a joke. However, he can take what he want but leave my sons alone! Where is he?!” the king glared at Gerald menacingly.

“Didn’t you realise what is the situation you're in now, your majesty? You are barely can even speak and you want to confront your little brother? How foolish. Mecha send him to the base. I have things to take care of.” Gerald said before he turned his back on him.

“You will not get away with this!” the black hedgehog said loudly, trying to get up but failed miserably.

With that Gerald laughed lightly at Circe’s little stunts. “I already have.”

“Yes, my lord.” replied Mecha Circe. With that the mecha carried out the disabled king out of the castle.

‘Yes…. things indeed..’ the madman thought mentally while laughing madly inside. “I’m coming for you, my queen as well as your sons.”

“Well speaking of her ….”

With Aleena

Aleena arrived at their children bedroom. She opened the door slowly as it creaked and she saw their sons fight off against two robots. Well, the brother that look like exactly like his father but has red striped fur  and the younger one has royal blue fur unlike his family but close to his mother . The 8 years old male hedgehog tried to protect his little brother from harm but it seemed all in vain.

So, Aleena quickly rushed in before even thinking of everything and snatched her sons before getting hit by the robots. There was two robots silver and gold.

“Quickly, run my sons!” Aleena ordered because her number one priority is to get her sons to safety.

“What's happening, mom?” the 5 years old blue hedgehog asked with trembling body