Chapter 1 ~ Moving In

Raven's P.O.V

I woke up to Austin Carlile's screams. That's how you wake up at 11:00 in the morning without stabbing someone. His screams are just damn.

I rolled off the bed hitting the floor with a 'thump'. I groaned and got up. I hate getting ready in the mornings. I took my towel out of the luggage with my shampoo and stuff and went into the washroom. I hung up my towel and stripped down.

I hopped into the shower and used my favourite shampoo/conditioner. Smelling like lilac is awesome. I washed off and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the washroom.

I walked over to the outfit I picked out and changed. It was just a pair of blue capris, a grey FOB shirt and a grey beanie. If you haven't noticed by now, well I like grey.

I got all my stuff and left the hotel room. I went down to the lobby and gave my card back. I thanked them, told them to have a nice day and left.

I checked the time, 11:50. Oh my sweet tits I'm gonna be late! I ran outside and saw a cab. It came over and I quickly got in and told him the address. When we reached there I quickly took out the piece of paper I wrote the door number on and paid the cab guy. I got out and took my luggage out. I hope I'm not late!

I ran into the apartment lobby and saw the elevator just leaving. The girl inside held the door open as I ran in. I thanked her and we stood in silence. I checked the paper for the floor and pressed on the correct button. 15 was always my favourite number.

The girl left the elevator at 10 and we exchanged good byes as the door closed. I waited in the elevator impatiently. I checked the paper, they live in 105. I looked at my phone for the time, 11:59. OMG, I'm so late!

The door opened and I ran out. I took a right because right is my favourite side and saw their door at the far end. I ran and stood at the front door. I took a deep breath and let it out as I knocked on the door.

A boy with high cheekbones, pink lips, and red/black hair opened the door. "Hey I'm Raven" I said smiling. He smiled back "I'm Nathan, and I'm guessing your our new room mate?" He said.

I smiled and nodded my head "Yup, that's me! I'm sorta a weirdo so I apologize in advance" I said making a derp face. He laughed, damn he's attractive. "It's okay, we're weird too, but we don't apologize".

"Whale, then" I said making things awkward. I pretended to look around interested in the walls. "That's a very interesting wall" I said pointing towards the corridor walls beside me. He laughed at my weirdness "Come on in, I'll show you your room" he said guiding me inside.

"Whale thank you, kind sir" I said putting my hand on my heart. "Your welcome my fair maiden" he said laughing. I'm gonna guess we're going to get along really well.

We reached a room at the end of the corridor. "Here's your room, I'm gonna leave you for now so you can set it up" he said opening up the door. "Thanks" I said and went inside. He had left after he said 'Your welcome'.

I walked in and decided I should set up the mattress first. I took out the mattress and the blankets and pillows. I blew up and mattress and pushed it into the corner. I placed the pillows and blanket onto it.

Okay, I have somewhere to sleep at least. I placed my laptop and camera bag on my bed and decided I'll deal with those in the morning. I took out the mini fridge and set it up beside my makeshift bed. I placed my drinks inside and let them cool.

I took out my books, games and posters to set up. I should put up the posters first. I put up my Zelda, Transformers, World of Warcraft, Alice In Wonderland; Madness Returns, Adventure Time, and Pokemon posters.

I started to set up my book shelf when I noticed a knock on the door. "Come in" I said as the door opened revealing a boy with black side swept hair. "Hey" he smiled. "Hey" I said getting back to making my bookshelf. I screwed in the last screw and put it into the other corner of my room.

I turned away to get my books and games but noticed the black haired boy was going through them. "You play these?" He asked holding up Zelda. "Yea it's one of my favourite games" I said smiling and I showed him my Triforce tattoo on my right hand.

He gasped and put his hand up. I noticed he also had Triforce tattoo. "That's so cool" I said smiling. "Yup!" He said popping the 'p'.

"Do you want help with your bookcase?" He asked pointing towards the bunch of games. I smiled "Sure". We both set up the games in silence, not talking much.

We heard a knock on the door "Come in" I said as Nathan walked in. "I see you have met Destery. Knowing Destery, I bet you forgot to tell her your name" he smirked at Destery. "Finally a name for your face" I exclaimed "I thought I was gonna have to call you black haired dude the whole time" I said getting up from the crouching position I was in so I can organize the games.

He got up too and laughed awkwardly "Yea I'm sorry I'm weird, it sorta slipped my mind when I found out that you liked Zelda" he said. "Well I'm hungry so let's get this awkward fest on with" he said running off.

"Well" I laughed following him into what I guess is the kitchen. I remembered the drinks in my fridge "Do you guys want some monster?" I asked when I got into the kitchen.

"Sure" they both said already stuffing their faces with some pizza. I laughed and walked into my room to get the drinks. I noticed my phone on the corner of my bed. I subconsciously went over to it to see if anyone called.

I checked the screen, nothing except for some mail. Oh great, maybe I should try forgetting. They must have forgotten me already anyways.

I sighed and tried to not make my sadness obvious as I walked into the living room. "I brought the drinks!" I singed out. "Oh good" Nathan said with a mouth full of pizza as he grabbed the monster from my hand. "Well then I guess someone's thirsty" I winked at him.

Destery choked on his food as I finished my sentence. I ran over to him "Are you okay?!" I asked extremely worried. He nodded his head and coughed "Yea, water just went down the wrong hole" he said smiling and coughing.

"Well, that's good to know" I said rolling my eyes at his reaction to a near death situation. I sat down at the table and placed 2 slices on my plate. "So Raven, you seemed in a big hurry when you called what was the rush?" Nathan said.

I lowered my head and looked at my hands in my lap "Umm, I just wanted to get away from South Carolina" I said trying not to tell him the whole story behind it. Destery noticed that I didn't want to talk about it but Nathan didn't understand. "Why?" Nathan asked right before Destery shot him a dirty look and pushed him off the chair.

"What the f was that for?!?" Nathan said. "Don't try to pry from the girl, she obviously doesn't want to talk about it!" Destery said rolling his eyes at Nathan's ignorance.

I got up and stuck out my hand for Nathan to reach. He gladly accepted and I helped him up. He gave me a sudden hug and I was shocked. "I'm sorry for trying to pry from you, I didn't really mean too" he said in a sincere voice.

"It's okay really, I'm just overreacting but I'll tell you guys later" I said hugging him back before we separated and sat down. We ate in silence before I decided to get up and throw away my plate. I thought about the video I needed to edit and upload today.

"Hey guys I'll be in my room in you need me" I said walking to my room. I hear grunts of sure and yea as I reached my door. It needs some decorating, maybe I should stick a poster on it too. Mhm, yea I should do that!

I walk into my room to see a black cat on my bed. Awe, it's so cute! I love cats, I've always wanted my own. I went over to it and pet it. It snuggled into my hand and I scooped it up into my arms and sat down on my bed.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing?" I said in a soft voice. I continued to pet it until it fell asleep. I guess it's a sleepy kitty. I kept petting the cat while it was on my lap.

I took out my laptop and started editing but felt my eyelids droop. I pushed my laptop away and put my head onto the pillow. My eyes started to close as I noticed the kitten curled up into my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SECOND CHAPTER WOOO!! I don't like fan Fics that go too fast so imma take this one slow ;)
~Merve