Chapter 14 ~ New Friends

~ Ravens P.O.V ~

I walked to the front of the store and smiled at Alice sitting at the cashier.

I went around and organized and sorted out CDs and vinyls and the magazines and comics we had.

I was unpacking a couple of new shipments when a hug flood of customers starting coming in, mostly teen girls and quickly went up to the cashier.

I continued on with my business but stopped when I heard a girl ask Alice, very loudly may I add

"Does Alex Gaskarth's daughter work here??"

I quickly crossed my fingers and hope she didn't say anything. I had dyed my hair back to black and cut my hair to this medium length bob ( like the picture ). I don't even look like how I did before!

I don't wear makeup anymore, maybe eyeliner and before I was eyeliner dependant.

I could feel the sweat roll down my face as I waited for Alice's answer.

"Sorry but no, it would awesome if she worked here" she chuckled because all the teens sighed and a couple started complaining.

I feel bad but I don't want to be disturbed by anything or anyone other than my job and university.

The teens just hung out in the store for a while before buying CDs and leaving.

A couple of teens looked at me but no one really paid attention to me. I was just the girl organizing CDs in the corner.

Once they left I went up to Alice and gave her a huge hug for not giving me out. I mean she could have but she didn't.

"Thanks so much Alice"

She didn't say anything but smile before someone walked in.

She peaked her head around me and then ran to the person squealing "Christopher!".

I turned around and locked eyes with the guy that was in the elevator.