Characters

『 CHARACTERS/HOUSE INFO 』

IMPORTANT!

THE LINK TO THE GOOGLE DOC WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS IS BELOW (OR ATTACHED TO THIS COMMENT)!

ALSO GIVE ME YOUR CHARACTER'S ABILITIES AND I'LL GIVE YOU THEIR DESCRIPTIONS! :)

_________

[[More info to the worlds in a link I'm attaching to this line. Romina Russell's built such an expansive universe that I don't want to adjust it xD

Also--pick a character, and write up a form for them:

name/age (17-21)/gender/sexuality/appearance (link to a real person is preferred along with a description, but just written description is fine)/personality (2 paragraph minimum)/history (2 paragraph minimum)--

they don't need to be crazy or long, but give us a good sense of your character, and please follow the guidelines here (they're made for a reason--lots of clashing personalities and future drama).

If you have suggestions/tweaks for any roles, lmk!]

And open/taken signs are above the descriptions, just for clarification!]

[Taken by dd_roleplays ]

1) Aries (cardinal house, fire)--Military Strength--

(March 21-April 19)

The Ram

Color: Red

This Zodai is your model Aries. He had served his time in the army, but never stopped—he loved it. The son of a warlord, he believes to fight first, talk later. Being argumentative, he'll cause drama in the rp, coupled with his very traditional views on the Zodiac, and society. He has a strong dislike for weak and peaceful people, but does this to cover his own insecurities. He feels he'll never live up to his father's expectations of him.

Aries's people are war-faring, and pour all their energy into anything involved in the military. They are known for creating the universe's deadliest weapons and gear for battle, and are infamous for being brash, hot-headed, and too eager. However, they are also very passionate and physically the strongest people in the universe.