Day Eighteen.

The rest of the hour was mostly silent. Alyssa was talking to Elina and Lulu all the time totally ignoring me and Kiara. Me and Kiara were talking to each other and she kept glancing me the 'I'm so sorry' looks. But it wasn't her fault that Alyssa was being too ignorant to even listen to us. Whatever is wrong with Alyssa. She was starting to annoy me and I had to talk about it to Kiara or Nikhil before I blow up things out of frustration.

The final bell rang and we headed out of the college to go home. We were standing at the entrance waiting for Kiara to get the car.

"Alyssa, you gotta listen to me," I took her hand and turned her towards me.

"I know you guys weren't talking bad about me," she replied.

"Thank god! I thought you were ignoring me because you were mad at me," I sighed in relief.

"I just like ignoring you," she shrugged.

"Gosh, you are so hard to please," I chuckled as she raised an eyebrow at me, "but I love you,"

She smiled and hugged me, "I love you, too. Sorry for ignoring you. I was just having a hard time to believe it,"

"Its okay," I smiled, "At least you're here right now, hugging me," I winked.

"Gosh," she blushed.

I realized that there were two guys a few metres away from us and they were literally staring up and down at Alyssa. Analysing every part of her body. I felt a wave of jealousy erupt over me with a taste of protectiveness. I pulled Alyssa closer and kissed her cheek.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Can't kiss you on the lips so I thought cheeks would be better," I winked and kissed on the left cheek too.

"Me and Kiara hate cute couples on the road," she giggled.

"Too bad," I smirked and she giggled again, "that giggle is very cute,"

"You have been telling me this since the day we met,"

"Its cute!"

"You know what else is cute? The way your eyebrows scrunch together and you pout trying to prove a point. Its so cute,"

"Ah well, I'm a cute guy," I said.

"That, I believe," she giggled.

"This reminds me of... Wait. Who were they? Oh yeah, piper and jason," I said.

"You KNOW PERCY JACKSON AND HEROES OF OLYMPUS?" She screamed.

"Why are you yelling?"

"OMG WHERE'S KIARA!!!!! I NEED TO FANGIRL!!" She squealed.

"Um, Alyssa.." Just then Kiara arrived with the car -Alyssa's car- she came out of the car and puffed air out of her mouth, "are we waiting for lulu?" she asked.

"Yeah," Alyssa replied.

I noticed how those two guys still hadn't moved from their place. They were still passing dirty looks to Alyssa and now Kiara, too.

"Just wait here," I said and walked towards the guys.

"Michael!" Alyssa held my arm, "I know they were staring but just forget it,"

"Alyssa, wait here," I said and walked away.

I walked towards the guys who suddenly looked away, "What's your problem?" I asked them.

"What?" one of them asked.

"Could you stop staring at those girls?" I asked, angrily.

"Dude, they're hot stuff. You got them whipped on your finger, huh?" the guy with a black shirt on smirked. They were average looking guys, black hair, a bit shorter to me.