Day Seven.

I woke up in my room with loud music playing in the background. I was irritated at first but then I got used to the noise. I stretched and got out of bed, I looked at the time and it was 11am. Wow, I did sleep a lot. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I did not really want to go out so I just sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone, checking my texts. I had texts from Ashton asking how did yesterday go and I typed down everything to fill him in. I was so bored, and today there wasn't really anything to do. The wedding was tomorrow, and everyone was busy with the preparations, and I wasn't too sure what to do. I heard Heartache On a Big Screen playing somewhere downstairs and I was a bit surprised so I finally got up and left my phone on my bed and ran downstairs.

They were playing the music at the enterance of her house, and tents were being set up in the backyard, I walked towards the enterance seeing Alyssa and all of her cousins and Kiara sitting and laughing at something, I stood in front of them, "where did you get this song from?" I asked.

"Youtube?" Kiara stated the obvious.

"Youtube? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Alyssa said, "We searched 5sos and this was on there,"

"What?" I questioned, "What else was there?"

"What I Like About You and The Only Reason, like... the new ones," Alyssa answered, "What happened?

"Fuck!" I groaned, "Fuck! fuck! fuck!"

"What's wrong?" Kiara asked, in a serious tone.

"This was... this was our EP, fuck, its leaked!" I groaned.

"Oh my god," Kiara mumbled, "we didn't know that,"

"Obviously!" I snapped, "This sucks, we were so excited about it!"

"Its okay," Alyssa said, "your fans are gonna buy it anyway,"

"Do you really think I care about them buying it?" I snapped at her, "I honestly don't care about the sales. But it got leaked! I was so fucking excited and it was more of a surprise but now everyone's heard it and its all just ruined,"

"Michael," Nikhil budged in, "its amazing, I'm sure they love it, that's what matters right?"

"No!" I almost yelled, "that's not what matters, what matters is how someone leaked it! We were on top of the charts and someone obviously had to ruin it for us!"

"Everybody's album gets leaked these days, and I think everyone is going to get an original copy of your EP and on iTunes, Michael, your band is still on the top," Alyssa calmly explained.

"No," I mumbled, "someone did it on a purpose, I know who did it,"

"Who?" Kiara asked.

"I'm not telling you all! What if you go and tell everyone and gain more attention?" I yelled.

"Michael!" Alyssa retorted, "what's wrong with you? We did not know this was in your EP,"

"Yeah? But you knew these were new songs and you still heard it!" I snapped.

"Because we thought we must have missed out on some songs? We just got to know about your band two days back," Kiara looked at me strangely.

"I don't wanna talk to anyone right now, this was our first worldwide EP, you just don't understand when you work hard for something and it gets leaked!" I snapped and walked away.

"I'll talk to him," I heard Alyssa whisper.

I ran into my room and locked the door preventing anyone from coming in. I took my phone out and called Calum.