Chapter 8

Danny opened his eyes seeing Harry looking at him with worry. "Danny there something you should see." The halfa gets up following Harry then sees a lady in pink telling people what to do. "Oh mr. black I'm Dolores umbridge.  I fully understand about your abilities. Don't use them at all." Danny looked at this lady in the face clearly annoyed about this "you can't control me."

Dumbledore walks to the commotion clearly knowing what Danny would do "Danny can you come to my office please." The halfa nodes leaving Harry in the hallway the walk was quite. They entered his office "Danny you could see what's going on at our school the ministry of magic. Assigned Mrs. Dolores to keep hogwarts in check. Then the accusations Harry said about Voldemort thinking he's lying and then the dementor attack almost expelling him at hogwarts." Dumbledore stopped to see Danny looking down sadness all over his face.

Dumbledore walked to Danny sitting next to him "Danny I'm sorry about what happened to amity park. Would you like me to take the memory of everything away?" The boy looked the old wizard in the face nodding his head "no dumbledore I need to remember this. So when I see Voldemort I can kill him." The wiazrd eyes widen noticing Danny's eyes flashed red but kept it to himself. Danny got up leaving the office walking the halls till his ghost sense kicked on eyeing the area there was nothing.

The boy just shrugs it off till he sees Mrs Dolores yelling at Harry then going into a office . Ron and Hermione ran to the halfa "Danny you need to see what's going on in Dolores office she gots Harry." Hermione looked at Danny noticing a slight speckle of red in his blue eyes "um Danny are you feeling alright?" The halfa snapped back to reality nodding turning ghost turning invisible and intangible flying threw the walls to see Harry sitting down writing I shall not lie. The boy looked to see cats on the wall meowing then looked back at Harry seeing the words getting carved in his arm.

The boy eyes widen thinking isn't that against the rules till Dolores grabbed the paper "now Harry hope you don't lie about the dark lord again he's not alive." Harry looked at her walking out to be surprised by Hermione and Ron. The halfa flies threw the wall and looks at Harry "I saw what she did to you harry. We need to tell Dumbledore." Harry looked into Danny's green eyes "Danny it's nothing I'm fine okay." The halfa turns human looking at his friends "alright but if anything like that happens again we are gonna tell him."

Before Harry could testify Danny walked away leaving Hermione to look at his arm "um Harry I don't think Danny's okay he has red dots in his eyes in human form." Harry looked at her then Ron. Danny was in the hallways till his ghost sense kicked off again. The halfa annoyed went ghost looking around again. Then a voice echoed threw his head "Danny James Black I know about you. Trying to protect Harry Potter from me but you will fail and join me." The boy clenched his fists "I don't know where you are or how your in my head but get out!" Seeing a figure form in a corner of the dark hallway Danny charged a ectoblast shooting the area.

The boy looked and nothing was there "see you soon Daniel." Then Danny didn't hear the voice anymore his head was silent now with his thoughts.