Chapter 10: To Chase a Con-Artist

Start from the beginning

I stifle a laugh, "Good one Remi."

"Why you." He glared and threw a ball at my face.

"Guh..." My head knocked back as the ball collided with my face and threw a ball back at Blyke, "Eat this!"

Bam! As the ball collided with Blyke's face following up with Remi's ball.

"Get rekt." Remi smirk.

"Nice!" I give Remi a high five.

All three of us then look at Isen and we all smirk. Each of us having the same idea.

At the same time, all three of us threw our balls (AN: Shut up to all the dirty minds lol) at Isen.

A ball hit, "Fu-" the second ball hit, "Fuc-", the final ball hit, Isen furiously turn around "Can you guys fucking not-!"

A fourth ball that I've thrown hit him square in the face, "Now where's the fun in that?" I smirk.

Blyke and Remi laugh behind me, "C'mon Isen!" Remi called out, "We're gonna miss the movie!"

"I can't choose!" Isen whine.

I rolled my eyes, "oh for fuck- I'll choose you one." I quickly sped off to an aisle and pick up two pens. One for myself and one for Isen.

I rush back and toss one to Isen, "Here, a tactical pen."

"... Why do I need a tactical pen?" Isen arch an eyebrow.

"Self defense. And I know you have an ability, but what if your ability malfunction." I answer.

As I bought my own pen I took it out of it's package. I then ask the cashier if he can give me a metal pole I can use for testing.

He smile and activate his ability. Few seconds later, he was able to conjure a metal pole out of thin air.

"Neat." I smile.

"Thank you!" The cashier smile and just point the pole at me, "You alway come here to test the pens out."

I took a deep breath and prep up my attack on the pole. I then back hand the pole with the pen in hand, I gave it a couple of whacks before stopping and showing the pen to Isen. "Also, it doesn't break."

I flip the pen to expose the butt of the pen and grab Isen's hand and give it a small, yet firm tap on the back of his hand.

"Ow!" He winced slightly, "Did you just tazed me?"

"Nah, the butt of our pens have a glass breaker, able to break a glass, and also to damage a human's skull." I explain.

"... Damn."

"Mhm. Now let's get going before we miss the movie."

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I was never a fan of romance movies, but god damn. This one takes the cake.

"Lyra... I've always been in love with you." The male character said.

"Shon!" The female character cried in tears, "The truth is... I've loved you all along too!"

I smile sadly, 'Damn, what a masterpiece.' I took out a tissue and wipe my eye. I handed a few to Isen and Remi.

"T-Thank you Aoi..." Remi wipe her tears with the tissue.

"Blyke." I look at his teary eye, "You need a tissue?"