Characters

Name: Saya Sato
Age: 5
Description: the picture
Parents: Sakura Sato and Akio Ito
Background: Saya was born into the mafia but was abused by the Boss, her father. Her mother took her away and they went into hiding. After a few months, they were found and her mother ended up in the hospital. Now, Saya works as a thief to help her mother.

Name: Sakura SatoAge: 21Description: the pictureParents: Miko and Eiji SatoBackground: As a child, Sakura was abused by her parents

Name: Sakura Sato
Age: 21
Description: the picture
Parents: Miko and Eiji Sato
Background: As a child, Sakura was abused by her parents. She ran away at the age of 6. She was picked up by a thief who taught her how to steal and defend herself and lived with him for two years until he disappeared. On her own, Sakura lived as a thief for 5 years until she stole from a mafia group. She was recruited into the mafia and felt as though she had finally found a real family. At the age of 16, Akio, the mafia boss, raped her and she became pregnant with Saya. After Saya was born, Akio began to abuse both Sakura and Saya. Unable to watch as their boss beat his daughter and Sakura, the other members helped them escape. In order to provide for Saya and herself, Sakura became an informant and made a lot of money that way. Not long after, a few black vans surrounded their house. Sakura was beaten and was rushed to the hospital. A couple years went by and she's still in a coma.