❥6

"You realllyyyy don't need to come haechan it's fine honestly it's, it's good all good." Y/n protested as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door.

      He looked back at the resisting girl and gave a sigh of annoyance. "Hey princess, you're going to ruin those shoes if you keep dragging your feet like that." He said, jerking his head towards her feet.

      "And besides," he said and turned around still holding on to her. "You're still scared. You need a knight to take care of you." With that said, y/n rolled her eyes but decided it was no use to object, and ran up so she was next to haechan.

      She could feel people staring at her back as she walked, no doubt because she was with haechan. He was one of the most popular kids in school, and got asked out on a daily basis.

     The funny thing is, some of the girls who ask him had never talked to him before. They just liked how "mysterious" and "clever" (in which y/n liked to use the words "annoying" and "smart-assy" instead) he was. He always rejected them.

     She could feel glares coming from some of the girls who've been rejected and couldn't help but laugh.

     "What's so funny?" Haechan asked, looking over at her. "It's just, I spend so much effort trying to blend in and now that I'm walking with you I have girls glaring at me." Haechan nodded, as he looked over at the other girls.

     "Watch this," he said, leaning closer to y/n. He faced the others and gave a small wave, in which all the other girl's face brightened and waved back energetically. This made y/n laugh even harder.

      "That's so mean, leading them on." She said. Haechan shrugged. "They know I'm gonna play hard to get, they expect it. So I can't really reject them. Or maybe I'm just irresistible" he finished with a hair flip.

     Y/n pushed him away. "Nah, that's not it. I'm not getting anything here." She said playfully as she ran ahead and he ran after her.

❥•❥•❥

      Later, walking down the streets, Haechan could see y/n getting agitated. She kept looking at him, studying him. He sighed to himself. "Yo, princess. Is something up?" She shook her head. "Uh, no the pathway we're taking is in... a weird spot. Don't worry." She mumbled to herself and sped up.

     Soon they came across a dense forest in which y/n stopped walking and stared ahead, her face slightly red. "Uhh, you can stop here. I usually head through this forest to get home. You don't need to worry about that."

     Haechan stared at the woods ahead. "Wow, you really go out of your way to make sure people don't see you." He said, and began to trudge forward. "Hey hey hey!" Y/n said, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him back.

     "What are you doing?" She asked. He gave her a small smile. "Walking you home?? Duh?" She scrunched up her face, clearly annoyed she couldn't get rid of him.

      "Fine. Cmon." She said after thinking it over , probably realizing it was easier to oblige then argue. She stepped in front of him and led the way.

     2 minutes in, she threw her head around to look at him. "I need a nickname for you, if you're gonna keep calling me princess."