❥5

Haechan could feel y/n stiffen quickly in shock, but stayed silent. He continues with what he was doing.

"Is there something you need?" He asked, and walked out of the door, pushing the guy away with his shoulder.

     His arm still around y/n, he turned around and looked at him. He raised one eyebrow. The guy's lips tightened as he looked at both of them. "It's nothing. I just wanted to know if you were the Vera girl."

     There was a pause, filled with tension. "And if I was?" Said y/n, in a small shaky voice.

     The guy gave a sudden grin. "Then I guess you'll have to find out." He raised his hood and left the library.

     Haechan could feel the girl starting to shake underneath him. He pulled her in tighter and directed her to the nearest bench.

     "What the hell, what the hell?" Y/n said as soon as they sat down. "Was he trying to mug me? Or or" Haechan put his hand on hers.

     "Hey, princess. Relax. I know guys like him. He's just bluffing. He wouldn't do anything to you." He saw y/n nodding vigorously, like she was trying to convince herself.

      He was definitely not trying to mug her. It's too crowded here. Maybe he's just trying to scare her, or I don't know. Haechan thought to himself.

He looked down at the small figure next to him. He could tell she was still scared of the whole ideal. "Hey, is someone coming to pick you up now?" He asked suddenly.

     She looked up, "no, I usually walk." He nodded, remembering what renjun told him before. "Well, let me walk you home."

     What the hell haechan? Where did that come from?

     Y/n showed the same surprise as Haechan did, as she just blinked for a second and then started to deny him.

     "Oh, no I no don't need you to do that, don't worry." She tried to push him away, but her hands were still shaking.

      "Hey, hey, hey," Haechan said, as she continued to ramble. Soon enough he shut her up by putting his hands on her mouth. "Calm down okay? I know you live in a mansion you don't need to try and pretend you're not a princess."

      She started to glare again, and he grinned. "Now you look like the regular y/n." He got up and pulled her with him. "Let's go."