❥13

Y/n whipped around the corner of the wall, her shirt getting caught on the rough patches of the brick. Not knowing what to do, she slid down until she was in crouched in a ball and cried.

     She had always shut herself away from her feelings, because she hated the feeling of Pity. She didn't like how others would look at her with soft eyes and whisper "are you okay?" If she were to start crying. That's why y/n decided long ago to never get too attached, never be hopeful, and just be, invisible.

     But here she was, bawling, small and pathetic. She hated the tears that were falling, she hated him, and she hated that she ever let herself fall for him in the first place.

     Whatever y/n. It's not like he murdered your family or something. He just talked shit about you. Not a big deal.

     No matter what she tried to tell herself, she couldn't stop from another wave of sobs from shaking her body.

❥•❥•❥

     Oblivious from what had happened, Haechan continued to daydream about her. Every during practice, which was a horrible mistake as his dance teacher started to yell at him.

     "Haechan!! You're about to debut!! Where the hell is your head? We need to make sure there's no mistakes for the live performances" He said, and he could hear some of the older boys snickering.

      He glared at Taeyong as he stared back innocently.

     Haechan, was about to debut in NCT dream with the other boys in his school. Many students already knew him from NCT 127, but Dream was to give more of a playful, innocent vibe that everyone was ready to see.

    Taeyong had come down with Doyoung to watch the younger boys practice their song for the 193782738 time, it felt.

      Taeyong winked, (he already knew about Haechan'a crush because haechan had always came to Taeyong for help) and pretended to not notice the dance instructor whipping his head around to see what Haechan was staring at.

     "Taeyong, Doyoung, dont distract them." His instructor sighed, and started the music from the top again.

❥•❥•❥

     And in a week, once Chewing Gum had been released, Haechan missed 2 weeks of school, which was all y/n needed to regain her confidence and shut everyone out once again.

    But this time, y/n made sure that she wouldn't let anyone else in again.