ALL these years

On WhatsApp 

Lauren: babe?

few minutes later...

Camila: babeeee!!!

Camila: *audio* "oh my god babe I'm so sorry I didn't answer you yesterday, my mom caught me and took away my phone and yes I do know you love me and yes what is it?"

Lauren: hahaha its ok, I thought ur mad at me or smth, anyway just checkin on ya

Lauren: meet you in thirty?

Camila: mmhmm! ❤️😌

Lauren: ❤️

Thirty minutes later...

Vocal Conversation

"hi babe!"

"hey, I missed you"

"I missed you too! Let's go"

Camren hold hands and head to school

"did you finish reviewing?"

"mmhmm, no biggie, I knew all the things the review sheet said, so no prob!"

"pff, then why did you text me last time saying you had trouble with homework?"

"uhhh, because... it was a reason to talk to you..."

"oh, right, sorry I forgot you're flirty and sneaky"

"hahaha, yeah"

Camila goes closer to Lauren

"I really love you so much"

"I really -"

"shut up, I know"

"geez, why are you so mean?"

"sorry, I'm just still mad about yesterday"

"what happened?"

"the convo we had... would it be awkward for you if we talk about it?"

"nope, I'm over it...it's ok camz"

Lauren squeezes her hands

"I just hate the guy so much, I will never ever forgive him"

"yeah, he took my virginity, if he hadn't, I would've made it to 18"

"but still, why is 18 so important?"

"I think it makes you a better person, make you not a player you know?"

"well,  you didn't have a choice, so you still made it... and you are a good person Lauren, that's why I love you."

"You always clear my mind, I love you too"

"Give me a kiss" 

A/N: For your imagination haha 👇🏼

"babe, do you mind if I asked what happened?"

"of course not, I have nothing to hide with you"

Lauren gives Camila a warm smile

"so, we were at a party and it was late and I was tired and kinda drunk and his house was nearer so I decided to just sleep there"

"oh god, it already started bad"

"yeah, anyway I then went straight to bed and when I woke up, or so to say, when I was woken up, I see him on top, jumping me."

Camila covers her face

"ahh, why did I even ask, I hate him, he had no right to do that.... I JUST HATE IT!"

Camila begins to tear up

"awww, baby don't worry, in my mind, you are always my first, and don't cry, you're gonna make me cry too, I don't like seeing you cry."

"I hate him, what you did back to him was nothing compared to what he did to you, and you didn't deserve that AT ALL"

"I know, but it's over now, and I'm loved, and it's all that matters"

"fine, I'll let it go, but I will never forget"

"ok, do whatever you want, just remember, I have you and you are here for me."

"I will remember and you will never rape me, because it's not rape if you like it."

"hahaha, there we go"

"all these years, I thought you were a player and saw sex for fun"

"what do you mean years, we've only known each other for a few months"

"I'm trying to be dramatic, geez"

"haha, alright babe"

A/N: Ok, maybe I will still update daily haha, depends on my mood :D, have a good day/night.