eating in class skit

the outfit! this skit will be the one of red velvet, when they did it

the outfit! this skit will be the one of red velvet, when they did it. but ofc you'll do it with bangtan.

the teacher was eric nam. the rule was to keep eating, but not get caught for eating in class. i was good at this. i always brought chips in class and ate it all the time, this should be easy..

"ok so.. 2+2=6 got it everyone?" eric said. we just laughed a little because of the lesson. 2+2=fish? just as the skit started eric aleeady turned to catch someone because jin already took a big bite out of the food he ate. we made a "mmm" sound.

"who did that?" he asked stopping from writing at the chalkboard. we all just stared at our books. i went back to doodling. jin cleared his throat a little.

"jin, do you wanna say the answer to this?" eric asked him. jin's eyes widen and shakes his head with his mouth semi-full. i swoop in to help him.

"you see.. jin here.. has a toothache.." i trailed off.

"a toothache..?" eric said.

"yes." i responded immediately. he just nods his head clearly wanting to laugh but continues.

everyone was taking bites out the food again. jin does it more quietly. i take a little bite behind my book.

"yah!" i jump from eric screaming.

"what-" i was cut off.

"jungkook..? did i just see you eat?" eric asked walking to jungkook. jungkook was holding in his laughter with his mouth full. while jungkook was getting in trouble, taehyung took a bite of his food while eric wasnt looking.

"OUT!" eric smacked the pointer thingy on his desk. the others started laughing.

"ok back to the lesson. this letter is A." eric then wrote "aye". i was so confused. "this is B" he then wrote "bee" what is going on??

"ahh." i pretended to roll my pencil at the back of the class. eric wasnt looking but the boys were, watching what happened. when i went to pick up the pencil, i looked back and took a bite out of the food and ran back to my chair. hoseok was holding in his laugh stopping from taking another bite.

"this is a boy and this is a gir-" eric was speaking until you heard someone's spoon make a sound. i guess it hit their tooth while taking out the spoon. jimin then looks up with widen eyes.

"OUT!" eric hit jimin's desk. jimin then laughs while chewing.

i took another bite but this time my head was down, making my hair go down. i was just eating casually then i heard footsteps.

"suga..? was that a spoon with food i saw?" eric asked leaning over. yoongi tried to hide his smile. eric walked to me to check if i was eating then went back to the front.

"man, forget this. i just wanna eat." yoongi the took out his container and began eating again. i started laughing.

after a few more minutes, taehyung got caught eating because he thought eric wasnt looking. hoseok got caught because book didnt cover his spoon enough. namjoon got caught because he dropped his spoon. it was down to jin and me.. and i knew i will win.

i took another bite and looked down still reading. eric was still talking about letters and putting things like "15+8=1824". jin was about to take another bite when the food fell out his spoon.

"noooooo!" he said out of nowhere. eric turned to see an almost-eating jin. eric chuckled before walking over to him.

"OUT!" he yelled hitting the desk. i jumped up with my container and began dancing while putting a spoon full in my mouth. victoryyyy!

————————
i dont know what i just wrote, but its something