Ch 32 All I want

So I changed some plans and instead of Brooke being in a fire she is in a coma. Just so you guys don't get confused!
Bella:
-flashback 3yrs ago-
"Did you have good sleep beautiful?" Heat hits my cheeks I nod to Damien's question.
He smiles showing his dimples taking my textbooks from me being the gentleman he is.  The cold metal of my locker that I am leaning against sends a shiver up my spine, or maybe it's just the fact that Damien Johnson is talking to me. Kakis and a navy blue polo shirt complements Damien's toned arms and tan skin. His hair lays on his head slicked back to perfection allowing me to fully see his striking blue eyes.

   "Yo Johnson!" Both our heads turn to meet one of Damien's friend, Jake. Or as I like to call him Jakeass, Get it like jackass but jakeass... ok I will stop. Jake is on the football team with Damien, they are somewhat good friends. He's a total ass, all he cares about is boobs and himself.

   Jakes eyes travel up and down my body making me uncomfortable under his hungry stare.
"Nice one." He winks my way and before either of them can say anything I walk away out of boredom. I'm not going to sit there and have him eye rape me.
   "Bella wait!" I hear Damien's heavy footsteps catch up to me but I keep my eyes ahead.
"Hey I'm really sorry about him, he is kinda a ass." I snort. "Kinda?" I see him slyly half smile which makes me melt a little.
"So why are you even friends with him?" I ask out of curiosity. I have always wondered why all the boys on the football team are 'friends' with each other if they don't like one another. I mean they do everything
as if they were friends. They sit with each other at lunch, hang out at lunch and I have seen their 'group' wandering the halls as a little posse. But the thing is they talk crap about each other a lot, mostly behind their back. Not like spreading rumors just calling them out. Sometimes I just wonder why though. Like without hesitation they will call one of their 'close buds' (as Damien calls Jake) a dick head, As if it's normal to them.

   He shrugs lazily running his hand through his gelled hair. "We've known each other for awile. Can't remember a time he wasn't on the field with me, even back to pewee flag football." He chuckles as if he is replaying the old days where he had just started football. I try and imagine a eight year old Damien Johnson playing on a small field with a flag tied loosly around his waist as he runs around the field like a pro, as if he was born for football. He really is amazing on the field, I have a feeling he will really pursue with football later on after high school. I nod trying to put myself in his shoes. If I grew up with someone it would be hard to just stop talking to them, but on the other side I wouldn't be able to call someone my best friend if I knew they were calling me a ass.

  "Anyways, I have to ask you a question. "  my heart picks up. Is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend!? No.... it's too soon. What will his friends say? What will Brooke say? Shut up brain he is not going I ask you out. I think. "Uh I was wondering if you wanted to  come to dinner at my house tomorrow night, mom said she wanted to meet you. " I smile.
  "I would love to."
~End of flashback~
"Relation to Brooke south?"
I roll my eyes at the lady sitting at the desk. Isn't it obvious that I'm her sister we practically look like twins.
"I'm her sister." I say harshly tapping my hand on the desk impatiently she scrolls through her computer bored.
"Room 283." I am out before she can look up at me.
"Bella?"
"Denis?" I squint my eyes at the familiar face that belonged to one of Rays friends. Confusion swirls through my head as I see him sitting close to my sisters room.
"What are you doing here?" We both ask in unison. Before either of us can answer we are cut short by my older brothers voice.
"Their you are Bells." Soon his arms are laced around my body surrounding me in familiar warmth I have grown to love. Ben always made me feel safe. Sighs are let out of his mouth as he holds me tight.

   "Why aren't you in the room?" I ask. "They won't let me in without Dad being here."

  My eyes get teary as reality hits me. Brooke is In a coma. I start to shake and my breathe becomings short.
"B, what happened?" He let go of me and looks over to Den. Den is already looking at us with his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Ask him."
I slowly walk torwards Denis raising my eyebrows, what could one of the bad boys possibly do with my sisters incident?
"What could you do with my sisters incident?" I speaking my thoughts. His eyes go wide and it looks like realizations starts to hit him. He takes in my looks and probably connects them to my sister. How could he have not seen that before?
"Shit." He curses under his breath making me wonder what exactly he what his intentions were with Brooke...
"You never answered her question buddy." My brother speaks protectively. Ben is the type of brother that if a human being with a dick comes in contact with Brooke or I he wants to pull their eyeballs out. So I can feel his pissy mood radiating off him.
He sighs. "Okay so I saw Brooke at a park a few days ago and I Immediately thought it was you Bella, so I went to say hi. When I got a closer look at her to see it wasn't actually you my intention was to walk away but she was crying." Guilt hits my veins. What if she was crying because I wasn't their for her? " I asked her if she was okay she ignored me at first but found out I wasn't going to leave her alone so she started to talk. Not about why she was crying but randome crap like what her favorite ice cream was. Before I knew it I had a two hour conversation with a complete stranger about the most randome crap ever. We grown to like each other in those two hours, as friends. She said that she needed someone once in a while to rant to. I told her I would be that person. I aswell enjoyed her company. She told me to meet her at the park everyday after school. So we did."
Ben and I listen carefully and I admire how he made my sister feel comfortable, but it's upsetting to know that I couldn't.

Dens face grows pale as he gets ready to continue the rest of the story, which I know will not be as peachy as the beginning of it. His voice cracks as he speaks up. "Today is was our fifth day of meeting at the park. I was.... excited to talk to her. I sound like a emotional bitch but I really was. Anyways I went to the park to find her unconscious laying next to two bottles of pills, two empty bottle of pills." He hardly gets out the last part. My heart clenched and my hand flys up to my mouth. "B-bell she Over dosed..."He screws his eyes closed as if he is trying to erase the memory of her limb body laying on the ground of a park. A sob comes within me and I start to cry.

   My baby sister the one I have grown up with to be my best friend, the one I have also sadly grown apart from attempted to kill herself. My knees buckle but Den catches me before I fall. He pulls me into his arms, not just for my comfort but for his aswell. We sit their in each others arms and warmth me sobbing. I am not foolish to not feel the wetness of a single tear that sheds his chocolate eyes.

I look up at Ben with my glossy eyes to see him clenching his fist and pulling at his hair in frustration. I am not the only one who feels as if I have failed my baby sister. Ben had always promised both of us he would protect us, it is crushing him just as much me.

A growl ripples through the air and I snap my head to the side to familiar with the possessive noise.

Ray.

His hair is all around the place and eyes glossy matching the rest of us. But his eyes hold possession as he stares at Dens arms around me.
"Den I told you she was off limits." I raise my eyebrows sassily. I'm not an object.

"Bro chill out you have no clue what's going on right now." His eyes soften and he probably now realizes that I'm crying.
"Bell." I shake my head. I want nothing more but to hug him and forget about this. To all of my problems going away. I want Ray to be mine. I want my sister to wake up and be my best friend again. I want my family back together. I want my mom. All I want is nothing more than to truly smile.
_____
*sigh*  yes my dear readers, the sad part of the book has come. Every meaningful book has it and this is mine. But just a little teaser. I am not at the those authors that will constantly be writing the 'sad part' of the book. I have given up a lot of books bc they were always so sad. Blah blah blah. Anyways don't worry everything will soon get okay!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Byeee ~s