Ch 16: Everything Will Be Okay...

Bella:

I stare into his sea green eyes and his slightly still damp hair covering the tip of his eyes just a little.

I lift my hand and slid aside the piece  of hair that was dangling above his eyes.

He stares at me in a way I have never seen before. A mixture of lust and confusion.

"I-im sorry.." I say blushing.

He doesn't move, talk, flinch or do anything except stare at me in a way that sends chills down my spine. Good chills.

Just one week. One week was just what it took for me to miss him so much that it drove me insane.

"Bella?"

I snap out of my day dream.

"Yes?" I ask moving in my seat.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

He sighs.

  "But I do expect you to tell me why every single night of the week I would wait by window for you to come home. You left me worried sick." I say looking down at the cup holder in my car.

"You did?" He chokes out.

I nod along with a tear escaping my eye.

"I thought  you were dead since your In a gang."

He wipes my tear away.

"Shh dont cry I'm here."

I feel his arms tighten around me. Yet he is warm I am still uncomfortable considering he's hugging me from the other seat of the car.

Ray reading my mind pulls me over to his seat and makes me straddle him.

My face turns bright red.

"I was gone for a week because my dad is in town."

My heart sinks. Has his father caused any harm to him?

"Him being in town means more work for me."

I have a confused look on my face.

"What kind of work." I ask slightly worried.

"Like selling drugs."

I nod.

"Are you going to leave again?" I croak out looking down again.

I feel his thumb slide across my cheek.

He sighs.

"I Dont know."

My head snaps up.

"What?" I squeak out..

"Bell-"

"You were going to leave me! Again!" I yell.

"Bella listen!"

"No Ray I'm not going to listen! You left me worried sick. It was hell! "

I struggle out of his hold. Slipping out of his lap some how I open the door and get out of the car then standing up trying to balance myself.

Soon Ray is out of the car too.

"Bella do you think I really had a choice!" He yells back.

"I did it for you!"

I freeze.

"W-what are you talking about."

"They were going to kill you. I have been watched for the past week and the gang leaders found a way to bribe me into doing their dirty work." He explains.

They were going to kill me?

I just stare in shock at him.

He takes a step closer.

"I couldn't let you die.... " he chokes out like I just did a minute ago.

I nod.

"I-im sorry, I was being selfish. I should have thought about-"

"Bell its okay." Ray says  soothingly rolling my name of his tongue.

"Its all going to be okay." He then pulls me into a hug while I snuggle my head into his neck.

"Everything will be okay.."

-----------------------------
A/N

Heyooo!  First of all HAPPY HALLOWEEN!🎃🎃
So I hope you enjoyed this long awaited update. Here is a little secret the story will be getting a lot better when it reaches Chapter 19 or 20.
Oh and I didn't even realize it till yesterday but Thanks for 1k reads❤
Dont forget to....

*Like

*Comment

*Fan

Bye Babes😘

~Sammie🎃🎃