Ch:1 Big house.

Bella:

"Young lady we are here."

I take me ear buds out.

"Oh thank you heres your money." I say to the cab driver handing her the money.

I get out of the cap and stretch my tired legs.

I look at the house I will be living in. Wow its huge.

"Ah you must be bella!" Says a women that looked about in her mid 40's .

I nod and give her a smile.

"I'm the maid, but you may call me Nacy."

"Well nice to meet you Nacy And your the ...maid??" I ask.

My father has his own maid...wow...

"Yes dear your father is a very wealthy man." She says grabbing my bags.

"Oh do you need help?" I ask Nacy

"Oh no dear Don't worry why don't you go inside pick your room and get to know that house a little. When you are done all of your bags should be in your room."

I thank her a nod.

I Make my way inside and its absolutely beautiful.

Their are two stair cases leading up to the second floor. Their is a beautiful living room with all white furniture (well I won't be eating in there.) The dinning room has a huge table with 8 seats! I look up to see the most stunning chandelier. Wow I can't believe I'm living here!

I roam around the amazing house a little more before going to pick my room.

I go upstairs to see 4 bedrooms.

3 guest rooms and one other room, which I think is my dad and step moms room.

I look into all 3 guest rooms and finally found a room.

It has a queen size bed a beautiful vanity balcony and a huge bathroom with a walk in closest. Along with other stunning furniture. I also notice a window from the other house to our left straight across from mine. I look into the room and it looks like a boys room. Well my neighbor is a boy I hope he is my age and cute.

------- A few hours later------

"Uggg." I say plopping on my bed.

The past few hours I have been unpacking all of my stuff and I'm worn out.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell

The door opens and I see my dad.

"Daddy!" I yell running into his arms.

"Hey baby girl!" He says.

"I missed you."

"I did to Bell."

"Did you get settled in all right?"

"Yepp" I say popping the P.

"Ok good, we have visitors coming over tonight for dinner tonight so dress nice and be ready at 6." Dad says.

"Ok sure and who's coming?" I ask

"The next door neighbors."

---------------------------------

A/N

Ok I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of The Bad Boy Next Door

If you want to make my day....

*Vote

*Comment

*Follow

Bye babes😘💕

~Sammie❤