"And I feel like you and I have something in common." He wispers.
"What?" I ask.
"Just like me your more than what meets the eye."
He seemed even more closer to my face.
"Your different I can see it. That's why i'm so interested in to getting to know you."
All Bella south wanted in life was for her parents to love her for who she is not who they want her to be along with wanting people to see her for who she really was.
Her being underestimated all the time for trying too hard to be someone she is not, finally realizing from a bad boy next door that being normal and perfect is boring and to embrace who you are because
everyone else is already taken in life.
Watch the underestimated girl and the bad boy next door grow close from their differences and their similaritys fighting the tough tragics together and end up falling head over heals for each other.
This book is very sloppy in the beginning but please bare with me. Once the book is published it will be going under editing and the I book will be a lot better.
- Ch:1 Big house.
- Ch:2 Meeting The Bad Boy
- Ch:3 2 Bad Asses
- Ch:4 Free Like Birds And Just Fly Away
- Ch:5 Nightmares
- Ch:6 I Got Your Back, Always
- Ch:7 Sexy Legs
- Ch:8 I can't run from something I need
- Ch:9 Not So Perfect Bad Boy?
- Ch:10 5 Days
- Ch: 11 Golden Story Waiting To Be Read
- Ch:12 Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- Ch:13 What Do You Mean Between Us?
- Ch:14 Oh Bella...
- Ch:15 Home at last
- Ch 16: Everything Will Be Okay...
- Ch:17 Its dark no one else exept us and our lips.
- Ch:18 Interrupted Feelings Once Again
- Ch:19 Rember me
- A/N not a chapter
- Ch:20 Cant Hide Anymore
- Ch:21 Long Lost Siblings?
- Ch:22 I Belong With You
- ch:23 Beginning To The End
- Ch: 24 Sexy New Addition?
- ch:25 Prince To Her Savior
- ch.26 Swollen Lips
- Ch:27 Possesive Looks Good On You
- Ch:28 Its A Date
- Ch:29 No looking back
- AN (VERY IMPORTANT!)
- Ch. 30 Regrets and Tears
- Ch.31 Slip By
- Ch 32 All I want