Ch:29 No looking back

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month, but to make it up I tried to make this chapter little longer :)

Ray:

"Ray, we don't have swimsuits." She mentioned looking down at the dock with her heels in her hands.

"I know."

I start to take my shirt off and her eyes go wide.

"Skinny dipping?" She gulps nervously.

Anyone else would think she would easily go skinny dipping. Thats one of the many things I love about her. She shows me someone different that isn't shown to other or at school. At school she's known as the 'dont mess with me girl' or the 'bad boys' girl' , the second one is personally my favorite. Yes she's got a good arm , but she is fragile and wouldn't hurt a fly. That's the other side of her that I only see.

"No, just undergarments. If your comfortable with that. If not it's fine. " I look into her eyes as she mumbles, "We only live once, why not."

I felt bad at first before she replied, I didn't want to do something she wasn't comfortable with.

After stripping into our under cloths I try and not stare at her body.I gulp making my adems able bob.
She is wearing a lacy black underwhere along with a matching bra.

I groan adjusting my boxers, if you know what I mean.

"Ray it's not nice to stare."  Bella winks right before  she jumps into the lake making a small splash. Tease

I turn red scratching my neck.

"Uh yeah, um sorry." I mumble but remember she can't even hear me considering she's under water. I jump in after her instintly feeling more calm as the cool water hits my heated face and body.

Bubbles surround me as I surface myself up to the top.

"So, do you wanna play a game?" Bell speaks up.

I nod.

"Hmm, how about make out with the hot boy in front of you?" I suggest wiggling my eyebrows.

She pauses.

"Tempting."

I smirk.

"But no. How about truth or dare?"

After frowning at her deny I answer her question."Original, sounds good." I nod.

"T or D?" I ask.

"Dare." She smirks challengly.

"I dare you to kiss me." Nice one Ray, going for the kill.

Her face heats up.

"You just love kissing me don't you."

I start to swim farther out into the lake but stay in talking distance. She follows out.

"What can I say."

I pull her towards me and make her legs wrap around my torso.

"Your lips are like a drug." I wisper dragging my finger along her bare back making good bumps arise.

"I don't quite approve of drugs, Ray." She smiles up at me, I love the way my name rolls smoothly off of her tongue.

"I'm not quite the biggest fan of drugs either, but once I get a taste I want more, " I lean down

"And more." I slightly say hovering over her lips.

I listen to her heart beat that is going crazy making me smirk as she stares at my lips In a daze.