When I Met You • Stanford

Y/N = Your Name
D/N Or F/D = (Favorite) Drink Name

-------------------------------

I knew when I met you, I'd never find someone as smart as you, as pretty as you, as kind as you, and never did I once thought I'd lose you... looks like I was wrong. You're the one who got away, taking my whole heart with you. Y/N, please come back.

Stanford's POV (Present Day)

Dipper and Mabel left Gravity Falls a month ago, leaving Stanley and me here.
Stanley gave up the Mystery Shack and we went on adventures together this summer, but we are both elderly and need a break period. Sure, that seems like a great way to spend life after being mistakenly taken to other dimensions, and yes, it seems like a great way to get your train of thought off things, but... there will always be this girl I can't squeeze out of my mind, no matter how old I get.

-------FlashBack-------•

It was the year 1960, Stanley and I attended high school call Glass Shard High. Things were going great for just the two of us.

One day, I was in a rush to class, I was being careless and out of the blue, I bumped into a woman that I can't get out of my head till this very day. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

"S-sorry." I knocked into her things, they scattered all over the floor.

"It's fine." She smiled at me.

That smile remains in my head since I seen it.

She was hiding her hands from me, they were in her sleeves.

I manage to pick up her things and hand it to her.

"Thank you." She said, walking the direction I was headed for.

I caught up with her, she didn't mind.

"Erm... Stanford." I held out my hand.

A group of girls came out of the corner, and when they spotted her, they got angry.

"Six Fingers gots a boyfriend!" They teased.

Six Fingers? Did they mean me? I'm clearly straight.

She turned red, and walked around them, they teased her and laughed.

I was visibly angry with them and wanted to tell them off until she said to me.

"Don't mind them, Stanford." She said.

"I'm Y/N." She said holding out her sleeves.

I stuck my hand out and she was staring at my hand.

I turn red, expecting she'd make fun of me when...

"You have six fingers." She pulls up her sleeves and reveals her hands to me.

"I do too." She shook my hand and adjusted my glasses for me.

"Woah." I point out.

She turns red in embarrassment.

"I don't mean it l-like that, I just am happy I'm not lonely anymore. I usually misunderstood as a freak." She smiles and keeps walking.

"I guess we are both freaks. It was nice to meet you, Stanford, maybe we could be friends?" She waves goodbye and heads into her classroom.

I got to mine, just before the bell rang...

During that period, I paid no attention to our lesson, I was called on numerous times, to pay attention, but I never did.

After that period, and a couple others were over, lunch period became next.