After a week of the incident,Mrs Deborah died and the child was left abandoned so I decided to adopt him as my son since I felt guilty of everything.I was the one that named him,took care of him and hid the secret all this while.

"So as we are all sitted I would like to tell you the truth of who James is....."

Mr and Mrs Smith,James is your son,The third child you bore.James is
your biological son,Mr Smith.He was illegally taken from you.And to be honest,it was I,I Mr George Cyrus​,who illegally made the deal with Deborah.Im really sorry."he closed his palms together and plead."So-sorry for attempting to do the job,I was just so desperate for the money that's why I agreed on the illegal plan of taking one of your child.I-I'm really disappointed in my self."Mr George said while he bowed his head and made himself look humble.

Everyone's mouth were wide open,they all looked astonished including James,but I wasn't,I knew there was something fishy,I had the feeling......okay okay now back to reality.

I looked at everyone and then I felt a huge load on my back as I speak."So tell me Mr George."I looked up at him and cleared my throat."after the incident of the death of Deborah,Why didn't you care to tell my parents about this?"I asked in respect.

"Well......I felt that if I had come to your parents and give them a week child and told them it was theirs,how will they have felt or reacted?..........I'm sure they would have consider me mad,you know?I mean totally insane,I coming to dump a child at their entrance just like that,and you expect anyone to accept and say;ohh thank you sir,you did a great job by bringing an unknown child for us to take care of.......that's not making sense."he said with an innocent and regretful look.

"Hmmm,I really don't get why you kept this secret for over 17years now,and besides you would have reduced your burden a little by making his parents know that his existing.........at least his a teen now,he knows how to think and make certain decisions in his life.........So tell me do you have any child?Are you a single Man?And ar....."

"Actually I have a 7years old boy,and I have a wife which I have been married to for the past 6years now....and now it's in the past,I know I made a mistake but I hope it's not to late to correct it.You can go for a DNA test if you are not yet convinced that he is your son."He said not making me to finish asking my complete questions.

"Emmm....so Mom and Dad....what do you have to say about this?"I asked my parents.

My mom started crying,(I think it was a cry of joy)she came closer to James and hugged him with a motherly hug then my Dad came closer and hugged the both of them completely.I was about crying when Daniel came to my side and hugged me with an huge heart.I can't believe that James is my brother,this world is small that nothing is hidden.I just can't believe this is happening.

"James,your true name is James Smith but not Cyrus,nevertheless you can still bear the surname Cyrus,that's if you don't mind,your still my son, and you will forever be,okay.....and please don't be angry at your biological parents,for they did not know anything about having a third child,so please my son."he touched James shoulder,"please accept them,and respect them as a true son that I have brought up."

"Hmmm"James let out a loud breath and cleared his little tears"Thanks Mr Cyrus.....Mr and Mrs Smith,I'm really glad that you easily accepted me and you didn't deny me.You don't know how you make me the happiest person on earth by knowing my biological parents.Mr Cyrus I'm supposed to be really angry at you now,but because you confessed to us,then I'll have to forgive you."he said while wiping his tears.