Finally

3 years later

I walked into the hotel suite living room and looked in the mirror. I glanced at my white beautiful gown. My mom came in and helped put on my veil.

Lovettes mom : Oh baby you look so beautiful. I honestly waited for this day.

Amore : Mommy you look so pretty.

Amore mean love in Itailian (spanish and portugeses Amor french (L')Amour dont believe me link is in the comments) I just wanted her name to be close to mine. Amore is my baby girl shes 2. Kendrick ain't know what to think when he heard it was a girl. He was just worried about the boys.

Lovette : Thanks baby let mommy give you a kiss.

She put her cheeck up and I gave her a kiss.

Click !

Daisha : Memories Love you look so beautiful. Why don't you have on no mascarea or eye liner.

Lovette : I don't wanna look like a racoon when I cry or get teary.

Aleshia : Then don't cry

Lovette : That's hard I'm a sucker for weddings.

Nicki : Aww Love.

Rihanna : You look beautiful Lovette.

Nicki : Want use to get Amore ready

Lovette : Sure

Nicki : Come on god baby let's go get you it your pretty dress..

Amore : Coming

Rihanna : Wheres my god son?

Lovette : With his dad.

For my early wedding gifts Nicki and Ri hooked me up on the beauty section. Nicki got her nail stylist the nail ninja to do my nails and Ri got me her hair and make up artist. Ri and Nicki are my bridemaids. Diasha my maiden of honor and Alishia maid of honor. Amoure and my nieces were flower girls.

When it was time to go and everyone was ready we go to the wedding hall.

Kendrick pov

I sat in a room in the hall waiting for the guest to arrive.

Ab (soul)- Man my nigga K-Dot finally getting married.

Kendrick : I know man finally.

School : Yep

He pulled out his blunt and began to light it up.

Kendrick : Nigga I aint trying to smell like weed. On my wedding. Go outside with that man.

School : Aight man im a put it up.

The wedding party arrived and it was time for the wedding to start.

Lovette pov

As everyone walked down the aile pair by pair. I watch Amore walk down. Throwing petals on the floor. Along with her cousins. Next was my turn.

Lovette mom : Are you ready

Lovette : Yeah

The music began to play. Me and my mom began to walk down the aile. I felt another arm wrap around mines. It was my dad. I look to the side as tears fell down my eyes. He mouthed You look beautiful. to me. And they both helped me up the stage.

Ab soul - So we gather here today

Lovette : Wait your the justice of the peace.

Ab soul - Yeah

Lovette : lol stop

Ab soul - Nah I'm just playing

We had a traditional black american wedding. With some celebrity guest both sides of both our families came. The wedding and reception was nice and private. We just partyed and have a good time. And the best part besides getting my name change was that my dad still was there to walk me down the aile.