06 - So the Challenge Begins

Few days past.
And today is my
new job.
I'm excited for
What to come.
I am a manager for
this company.
Let's see what is
going to happen.

✿☆・*:.。. .。.:*♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪・*・゜゚・*☆✿

I saw the daylight slowly beaming into my eyes and realized someone was kissing my forehead, Jimin was just trying to wake me up☺️.

Jiminie: morning Jagi😊 You better get ready soon, your job starts soon I saw it on your calendar.

Y/n: oh thanks babe🤗 can I just stay with you for a little?

Jiminie: sorry but I have to go to work early today for something, but we'll do something later😉

Y/n: If so... Ill try not to be tired this time😂

Jiminie: Naughty Girl😏 well I'll see you tonight baby😄👋🏼

Y/n: *pouts and smiles* byeeee 😁👋🏼

As he left, I got ready quickly and dressed up casual but not too tomboyish like I always do.

I only try with my clothing when jimin's around but not really as we felt comfortable with each other, you finally changed out of your Pjs and into your day clothes.

You grabbed your purse and phone, put on your shoes and headed out to the company's building

As the car came closer to the building, there was a lot of girls around the building screaming with posters.

You just asked the taxi to stop here and I could walk, I paid him and headed off to the back with my landyard ID.

One girl noticed me and ran after me, I shut the door very quickly before she got in and many girls were in-front of the door.

|| BigHit Entertainment ||

???: excuse me,
but are you our new manager?

Y/n: oh yes, my name is y/n.

???: pleasure to meet you,
I'm Bang Si-hyuk or call me
Hit-Man Bang🙂

Y/n: okay, so where do I start?

HitMan: Just follow me to the room where you can meet the members.

Y/n: Sure, Of course😁

I walked with him for a few minutes through the building till we got into the room, some of the halls felt similar to me for some reason.

As I walked in all the members were just relaxing like they were waiting for me, then I was shocked and just stared at them.

HitMan: Boys! This is your new manager Y/n, please be kind to her it's her first day. I have to go for awhile so I'll be back soon, take care of them Y/n!