Stop copying us, England!!!!

Im getting sick and tired of england! They're just copy america.

Everyone knows we were the first country in the world, thats why we're the most powerful, thats why we're still the main country in the world. We're the only free country.

England copied us

I speak american but the school educational system teaches us english, a language us americans invented.

But then england comes around and names there country after the language we invented.

And then they call themselves Great England, more like Gay England.

Like what??

Im not blaming all british people, even though all they say is uuuhhhh, uuuuhhh crumpets, uuuhhh, cheerio. Like we dont even bother arguing back. Its not not their fault they're like that though, they were brainwashed by that dictator they call the queen.

Anyway, i dont know why english folk put up with her, just come to America. The land of the free. The most important country in the world, the best country in the world. It doesnt rain or snow, its always warm. Its nice.

England can go die, no one will miss it.

Anyway thats all i have to say about this. But if you're english you're welcome to america as long as you dont say governor or ta-tah, or toodle doo or whatever y'all say. Its annoying.

Bye bye, georgy