Chatper 8~ A plan

Tyler's POV: The alarm clock already went off and i'm still in bed. I really don't want to go to school. I mean, can you blame me? I punched one of my bullies, my enemy. I just groaned into my pillow. I reluctantly got up and started to get ready. Once I was done with my shower and getting dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror.

'You're really not that bad looking ty.'

'yeah what ever.'

I can't take complements, even from my self. I just sighed. I rolled up the sleeves on my red flannel. I adjust my red shorts so I don't look bad. I don't know why, but i'm dressing to impress. Ok maybe I do know why.

Sawyer

Yeah blah blah blah, I know, I met him yesterday. But in this school, it's hard to find a guy that's not a total ass. Well, he doesn't seem to be one yet anyways. I just can't shake the thought of him. Sure I don't know him, but my small, VARY small crush is only based on his looks. For now. I mean, look at him!

Tan skin.

Beautiful eyes.

Awesome hair.

And form the looks from it,

muscles.

Ugh, my feels. But i'm going to keep it contend into a cage. I can't let this turn into something more. Especially because I have now idea if he's gay. I just sighed and walked down the hard wood hall way. I put on my shoes and run out side, because I hear the bus out side. I put my head phones in and listen to my favorite song at the moment.

b-e-a-utful by Megan Nicole.

I now how she feels, Sadly.

I just wanna get lost in love too. I be some boys dream come true.

I'm pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sawyer's POV: I luckily got home in time for the bus. Soon I was at school. I made my way inside the place they call 'hell whole'. Honestly school isn't that bad. Well, depend on who you are I guess. I let the warmness of the school heaters take over my face as I go down the hallways. I spot Dan and Marshal down at there lockers. I wave to them.

"Dan, Marshal!"

The turn around and smile. They come up to me.

"Sup sawyer?"

"Nothing"

"Yo dude, did you hear what Tyler did yesterday?"

"Yeah, kinds goin to get it."

Dan said smacking his fist with his hand. Marshal just chuckled. He seemed a bit nervous. Wait... they weren't going to beat him up .... right? Just then Sam came up. He had a black eye. Tyler.. punched him? Tyler seemed like a nice kid. We have a lot in common too. Could he really do that?

"Hey Sam! We were just talking about how were going to beat up T-"

"No, we aren't going to beat him up."

Sam said darkly. I just keep getting more and more confused by the second.

"But Sam he-"

"Dan! I said just leave it ok!?"

Dan just nodded and looked down at his shoes. Sam suddenly smiled and pulled me down the hallway.

"What in the-"

"It's a long story. let's just forget about it yeah?"

I wanted to know why Tyler would do such a thing. But decided to drop it.