Chapter 24

My feet padded on the forest floor. I can feel the tears stung my eyes. All that happened in my life, this hurts me the most. The feeling that the one I destined to be with really does not wants me anymore.

I fell down and cried. I cried all the tears, all the frustration I was keeping within myself. I held myself to prevent myself from shaking. I am not weak. I am not weak. I am not weak.

I sat with my back on the tree drowning in my sorrows. I heard a crunch and a snap of twigs. I got up quickly and scanned my surroundings. There was no one in vicinity.

Suddenly I was tackled from behind as the claws ripped at my back. I took the wolf from back and threw him on the ground. He growled lowly then looked at me. His eyes were glowing red.

He snarled at me. Slashing it's paw over my cheek. I know I shouldn't shift yet. I have to wait for the right moment. His red eyes were full of hatred. Suddenly it whimpered and fell down.

An arrow silver hit it. It whimpered and fell down with blood gushing from his wound. He slowly shifted into his human form. I saw Timothy coming out of the trees and standing by my side.

"Luna are you alright?" He asked I nodded. But as soon as those words left my mouth I felt burning all over my body. "Luna" He called. Black dots lined my vision.

The boy laughed. "He knows you are here he is coming for you. And he will not stop until he gets what he wants" I heard a sickening crunch "You talk too much" Timothy's voice rang in my ears.

Suddenly I felt being lifted in someone's arm. Then I heard commotion and shouting before slipping into darkness.

I am so sorry for leaving you all alone little mate

I felt the tear drops on my cheek. I want to see the light at the end of the tunnel and get lifted from this endless abyss. This darkness was started to consume her little by little.

Princess come back to me. To all of us.

Little Angel you know we can never full function without you right? Xander is ripping all things apart he needs you here we all do

I want to wake up see the light but I cannot. I slipped out of consciousness again.

I tried to open my eyes as I heard shouting. I wanted to hear who it was, I heard loud crash echoing through the room.

No I will not allow it... I am not giving up on her never she is my mate I am not giving up on her

I tried harder to as I heard someone hiss in pain. As weird as that I can feel that person's pain. It made me try harder than before. My eyes opened to a bright room.

I quickly closed my eyes. And then slowly opened my eyes. I saw a chaos brewing in front of my eyes. Xander was bound in silver chains surprisingly which was held by Daniel and Ronan?

Why they were holding him down. A growl escaped my mouth and all of their attention shifted on me. How dare they hurt my mate. Xander held more against restrains. Growling even when the silver burned his skin.

I stood up not caring if I am severing any veins in the process. I want to get to my mate and I want to make sure he is not hurt. I ran towards him and sat down in front of him.

I slowly brushed my fingers along his face and torso. He close his eyes accepting the closeness to me. "Let him go..." I paused "NOW" I used my alpha voice making them widen their eyes. Yes I was an alpha by birth and alpha's mate. It is only makes sense that my voice held that much command.

The silver chains fell off his arms but his burns looked bad. I helped him up and then we both walked towards our room. Xander picked me up in his arms after a short moment.

"You are still recovering baby" He said when I raised my eyebrows. He simply shrugged at me. He then opened his room and then placed me over his bed. I looked at him worriedly.

I looked at the cuts and bleeding all over his body. "You are hurt you need medical attention" I said. "I only need your attention" He relied cockily. "Fine then" I got up and walked towards the bathroom to bring the first aid kit.

I felt his eyes on me roaming all over my body. I walked back to him and started cleaning his wounds. "you are aware that I will be healed soon right?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I know but it is silver you were hurt with and why on earth were they were holding you?" I asked feeling his anxiety from the bond. "They were about to put you out of life support. How could I have let you go tell me?" he asked looking at me.

"How long I was out for?" I asked. "Almost eight weeks and they all have given up but how could I give up on you baby girl? So when they suggested that I might have to say goodbye I became furious and a fight broke out between me and Daniel."

"Stop picking fights over me Xander. It is not healthy to be this much dependent on me. What if in reality I never had woken up?" His eyes snapped and he looked at me with murderous glare.

"You are not leaving me ever again got that? You. Are. Not" He used his alpha voice on me. I crouched down and bared my neck to him in submission.

Word Count: 983 Words

Here we go another chapter as promised

 Please vote and comment