Chapter 10

I woke up with lots of commotion in the house. What is going on? I look beside me surely my mate's scent have been lingering on my sheets. Did he slept beside me last night?

I know he did. I walked inside my bathroom to take a shower when I found my bathtub filled with warm water and scented oils and rose petals? What the hell? That jerk did this didn't he.

My wolf purred at the caring nature of our mate but I know better then to be fooled. I will not be fooled.

But then again I love the relaxing tub and I cannot just let this opportunity go so I slipped into the warm goodness.

I walked out and slipped my hoodie and jeans. I looked at the discarded shirt and walked to wash it. I wash the shirt and dried it and then I walked to his room. I knocked it.

He opened the door and I was hit by his cinnamon and apple scent mixed with some woody cologne it was mouthwatering.

And he was only in a towel?

What the hell?

"Come inside mate" He emphasized the word mate.

Once I was inside I was pulled into his chest. He removed my hoodie and left me in just my tank top.

His mouth was instantly over my neck sucking and kissing me where he should have marked me.

It took all my strength to push him away. He stumbled but held on.

"You are not going to be spare for much longer you do know that little mate don't you?" He said pulled me again to him. This time he pinned me to the wall.

His eyes were dark. I can smell his arousal. I am not letting this asshole mark me not now not ever. He growled at my defiance.

Surely he didn't like to be defied but I am not going to fall for him again.

"Let me go you jerk" I said punching him in gut. He didn't even flinch. "That needed to be improved baby girl. Where you like you to be on the training round or on my bed choice is yours in any place the pleasure will all be mine"

He smirked as he pecked on my lips. I threw his shirt on him. "Make sure you hide that before you go out Mate" I said kissing his jaw and trailing my hands dramatically over his chest before walking out of the door.

I hear a growl from him and then a curse followed by something about seven repeated cold showers since morning.

I headed inside school to find it's unusual cheerful atmosphere. It is too hard to digest even for me. What is going on today.

"Did you heard Alpha Anderson is announcing his Luna today?" A girl said to his friend.

My face paled at the mention of this. How can I forget today is the day when Xander will officially be taking the responsibility of Alpha king. There will be all the council members present.

And those council members can easily know my real identity. My wolf Diana was on edge. She also sense the fear.

She also knows the danger of getting discovered. No I cannot let my past control me not now.

I have to make sure that no one knows what had happened in my past if they don't know they will not question or maybe take me away?

I was dreading this day. I will just stay in the side lines. I have to. I was pulled inside a supply closet. His scent filled me. "What do you want?" I asked.

"You. I want you baby girl"

kiss our mate he looks delicious.

I scoffed and blocked her off. I don't want deal with my wolf. She is impossibly horny. I do not want to give in to her wolf hormones.

"Let me go Alpha Anderson. I am not your play toy whom you can use any time you like" I threatened. He smirked. "Oh but I am not the only one who wants to enjoy baby girl"

I like the feel of his body pressed close to mine. His every muscle blending to mine. I hate to admit it but pressed up against him feels good.

Stupid hormones making me difficult to avoid him.

I hissed as his hand stroked my skin beneath my top which had ridden up. His mouth latched on to my neck and I tried to fight back a moan. Damn him. His scent driving me crazy.

I had an idea I do not know if it will backfire but I have to try. I kissed his neck and he stiffen. Then he closed his eyes groaned.

I rolled my hips grinding on him. He let out a low growl

I kept doing it he just stood there enjoying. I bit a little not enough to draw blood from his neck he moaned making me smirk.

I pulled off placing a kiss on his jaw. "I think I know who is excited little mate"

I ran out laughing. I heard a low growl and it made me smile the big bad alpha is in trouble because of ole me? How exciting is that.

I walked inside the house the commotion seems to settle down.

I was greeted by Luna Andrea and it was like a de-ja- vu she took me to change into dresses. Same like she did when I found out Xander being my mate.

This time I was in black and gold the ceremonial colors. I was wearing a floor length black gown which have gold sequins at bodice.

I look pretty. I look like a Princess.

I walked into the ceremonial grounds.

My eyes met with Daniel and he hugged me. He kissed my forehead softly. My eyes met with Xander and he did look angry. I wonder why.

The ceremony almost ended it is the time when he need to declare if he have a mate or not. And he looked at me smirking.

"Mine"

he mouthed and said those dreaded words.

Word Count: 1018 words

A/N: So here you go folks another part of the story reveals. tell me what you think about this...