Chapter 01: lemon!

Start from the beginning

So I made my way to her room when she woke up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open "huh? Where am I? Where is Lavi?" Y/N asked tiredly "You're in the black order and Lavi asked(forced) me to bring you to your room." I explained. She stared at me intently. "Who the hell are you?" She said and I just sweatdropped " Don't you recognize me? It's me, Allen." I said but she just continued to stare at me like I'm some kind of alien. " It's true you look just like him... but at this hour he probably wouldn't be with me right now. So you can't be him" she said and her expression became sadder. I tilted my head at what she said but just shrugged it of. " Why wouldn't I be with her right now?" I asked my self.
" Oh!! I know. I probably drank too much and am dreaming right now. Hahaha of cours!" She said and laughed hysterically. I didn't know what to say so I didn't answer.
We finally reached her room and I put her down to open the door. I helped her enter, led her to the bed but when she was almost going to sit she stopped. I tried to make her sit down but she would move. " what's wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer me and had a shadow over her eyes so I couldn't se them. She was now in front of me and the bed behind me. She approached me and  suddenly pushed me. I fell back on the bed. I closed my eyes when I felt gravity pull me down.

Y/N jumped on top of me, straddling my hips and put both of her hands on each side of my head. Her face came closer and closer, there were only inches separating our lips and the next moment that gape was gone. My eyes widened at the sudden move. It was a sweet and pure kiss. I melted right in to it but she soon withdrew.
"Why..." she said in a low voice "Why had it to be her? Why did it have to be her of all people ?!" She screamed the last sentence. I still couldn't see her eyes but I felt warm water drops on my face. When I noticed that these where her tears my eyes widened. "I know that I'm a cowered that is too afraid to put her true feelings in to words but... even though I know all that... it still hurts like hell and I wasn't even properly rejected...!" Y/N said and sat up. She was sobbing in the palms of her hands. I too, sat up and looked at her not really knowing what to do, in fact I was utterly confused. Once she had calmed down a bit, she wiped the tears away with her hands and began to talk again. "Allen... the truth is... I love you, I always did but I saw you confess to Lenalee today. So I have a request... would you please reject me properly this time?" She said with a sad smile on her face and tears streaming out. My eyes widened again. That smile... it is heart breaking. I can't take it any more.

Third person POV

Allen grabbed the female by her waist and pulled her in to a heated kiss. At first she didn't react, she couldn't because of the shock but once calmed down, kissed him with the same amount of force. Her hands snaked their way to his white gray-ish hair and played with it. He licked the young women's lips and she, without second thought, opened them. The white haired boy roomed this new discovered territory and she moaned in to the kiss. It was wonderful, for both of them, it felt so right. Everything they ever wanted to feel from each other was present, want, need, passion but before anything else, Love.

During theirs make out session Allen had switched positions and (Y/N) was now bottom. The teen hovering over her like a predator that is devouring his pray. They didn't break the kiss during the entire process but the male couldn't take it any longer and left the warmth of her lips to attack her neck. He would never have the courage to be this dominant on a normal basis, he was too shy for that but he couldn't hold back this burning desire any longer. He wanted to devour her, make her his, mark her for everybody to know whom she belonged to. He was embarrassed and shock at how possessive he actually is. (Y/N) though didn't mind it at all, she felt the same need for him and enjoyed his passion.
His hands roomed her entire body and so did her's. He planted butterfly kisses all over her neck and soon reached her chest. The white haired male snaked his hands under her top and quickly uncovered her upper body (with her help). He massaged her breasts trough her bra. The female let out some moans much to the boy's joy. She loved his warm touch and was even more turned on when the thin fabric was skillfully removed by the male and she could enjoy the direct touch of  her love. He sucked on one breast and his hand played with the other one while his spare hand slide over her curves and groped her ass. He gave the same treatment to her other breast. She couldn't hold the moans in any longer. She was turned on and knew there was no turning back.