Part - 4

After Abhigya's wedding, Tanu fell in love and got married soon after. She moved to America with her new husband and rarely contacted with anyone after that.

Her parents had lost their lives in a car crash after her marriage. Abhi tried his best to contact her and eventually got through. He felt Tanu had changed but it might have been because of her parents death. Maybe she needed some time and he also tried not to contact her regularly.

***

After a few months of marriage, round midnight, Pragya was in deep sleep when suddenly she heard some beautiful music and a beautiful aroma smell surrounded her, but she did not open her eyes. She was searching for her love with closed eyes but she didn't find him.

Abhi smiled seeing Pragya searching for him in deep sleep.

"Fuggi, Fuggi darling." He called. "Wake up. Come on, baby, a surprise is waiting for you." Abhi said, trying to wake her up by patting her cheek slowly and lovingly.

"Five minutes, Abhi. Please, let me sleep na." said Pragya thinking it was morning.

Abhi started kissing her all over her face to make her wake up. Pragya woke up from her sleep and hugged Abhi without opening her eyes.

Abhi " fuggy , open your beautiful eyes my beauty"

Pragya opened her eyes and surprised seeing the beautiful decoration of their room and realized it was only midnight.

"Abhi , to make all these beautiful arrangements you made me sleep at ten o'clock?"

Abhi smiled and said, "Yes, baby."

"I love you, Abhi" she said to him. "By the way, what's the special about today? It's not my birthday neither yours. What the special occasion?" asked Pragya.

"You are too bad, Fuggi!" he said to her. "You didn't even remember our special day?"

"What special day?" she asked.

"Baby , it's our six month marriage anniversary." he told her.

"Oh! How can I forget that? But what was the need to do all this, Abhi? How did you manage all this by yourself?"

"You are the the only inspiration I needed t do all this, Fuggi. If you are with me, every day is special to me. These days I am alway busy with my work, so I wanted to do something special for you and also I want to gift you something special. So you can ask me for whatever you want, Fuggi."

"I may not have all the things I want in the world, Abhi, but have the most important one and that's you, Abhi. I don't need anything other than you."

Abhi kissed her forehead.

"Shall we go out then?" he asked.

"What about a small party with family and friends. You know, Abhi, it's been a long time since we met Tanu and her husband, Nikhil."

"Yeah, that's a good idea, but their mobiles were switched off. I tried a lot to contact them but I couldn't. I'll go to their home tomorrow and see them personally."

"It's alot easier to see them now that they have shifted back here after her parent's death." Pragya said. "I'll come with you. I have some work, but I'll complete it in no time." said Pragya.

"It's ok, Fuggi. I'll go there on my own. By the way, where is my gift?"

"I am all yours, na? Do you need any other gift than me? No, na?" Pragya said winking at Abhi.