Part - 1

Pragya walked into the room for her eldest child, Abhigya, to check on her. She had developed a slight fever after spending so much time playing with her younger siblings in the pool. As she stepped in, she saw the twins, Aditya and Aradhya by the beside, seemingly trying to wake up their sister.

"Arey Adi, Adhu, what are you both doing here? Your Abhu(abhigya) Di is sleeping. Don't disturb her. She is not feeling well. Go to your room and finish your homework. I will check on you both in a while. If you don't complete your work, I won't permit you to watch cartoons." Pragya said to them

"Mumma, this is not fair ! First let me watch cartoons then I will do home work." said Adi(aditya)

Her son, Aditya, was really turning out to be stubborn...and he was only 5 years old!

"No way! Homework first, else no cartoons." Pragya said.

"Yes Mumma. I will do home work after eating ice cream." said Adhu(aaradya)

Pragya turned to her daughter.

"If you do not give me ice cream, I will complain to papa!" said Adhu(aaradya)

Pragya was shocked by the fact that they were ganging up on her.

"Both of you are ordering me? Your father has spoiled you two! Let your papa come I will see him." Pragya said.

"Mumma, every day you are seeing papa, na!" Adi(aditya) teased.

Then he burst into laughter and Pragya pulled both of them out of the room.

"Shhh....Don't laugh! Tell me what will you complain about me?" Pragya said.

"You gave chocolate to Abhu(abhigya) di and not us! We know that and we will tell this to papa." Adi(aditya) said

"Yes, we will tell papa on you." second Aadhu

"Ohh... then listen. I gave your Di chocolate because she had a fever and she was not eating anything else. She had to eat something because she took tablet. That's why I gave her chocolate and now you both blackmailing me? Ok, no problem, I will tell your papa that you three were in the swimming pool yesterday for three hours and now because of that your Di is sick."

The expressions on their faces changed immediately.

"No Mumma!" Aadu pleaded. "Plese don't tell him! If you do that then he won't take us to zoo next weekend!

"Please Mumma! Please don't tell him!" Adi joined in.

"Your drama won't work on me, my little devils. Even if your papa wants to take you, I won't allow it."

"No mumma, we will do our work. Please mumma, let us go na!" Adi continued to beg.

"No means no! Did you forget? You three have exams next week, so we will go nowhere. Now go and do your home work." Pragya said in strict manner.

"Mumma please maa...first cartoons then home work.."

"No ma first ice cream then home work"

"No , first cartoons Adi..." Aaradya

"No, first ice creams, Adhu" Aditya

"No cartoo..."

"Stop it, both of you! If you do not listen to me, then I will ground the both of you!" Pragya said in a stern voice. "No cartoons or ice-cream for the rest of your life!"

Just then Abhi came home and both kids ran to him.

"Hey Champs what the matter?" he asked. " Is Mumma scolding my babies again?"