Teaser

Abhi with doctor "doctor how is her condition now? "is she ok?

Sorry abhi, we can't assure of your wife and baby, already you know the difficulties in this case right? It's very risky to mothers health , at the same time we can't abort baby too ,, it's very low chances about the mother" said doctor ...

"Please doctor do somethingplease, I will do anything please save them"  abhi     

                                           --------------------------

Pragya " abhishek take her away from me .. I hate her, don't bring her near me"

Abhi with tears " pragya please listen to me , she is our baby she is one month only ... how could you hate her this much '

Pragya " I told you na ... I don't want to see her, because of her only I am suffering .....

Abhi " pragya please listen , abhigya is our daughter... please accept her na... please for me..Pragya "because of her only I am in this situation now , I just don't want this baby ...

                                             ---------------------------  

Pragya please hold abhu(abhigya) na ... I couldn't dress her properly and her nanny ill come late today that's way with lots of struggles finally I made her bath , she is too naughty she didn't allowed me to apply soap but she wants to play in water, arey still you are there come na Pragya, please hold her, I will dress her ..

Before abhi complete his sentence Pragya leaves from that room  

                                             ---------------------------

abhigya crying loudly in curdle and pragya found nowhere ,abhi took her immediately and trying calm down her by patting her back slowly  but she isn't stopping ,after 2 minutes pragya came there by running and came near abhi

Pragya  " abhi , vo ..vo I am in ..

Before she complete thesentence abhi slaps her hard 

                                           ---------------------------    

abhi "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that..." when you have this much hate in you how could you able to see love?

These are our lives pragya. You broke our lives. Yeah I am agreeing that I am cheater but you are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something, you killed our love, you killed the person who caring and understand everything and everyone, you killed the person whom I love unconditionally , you killed everything pragya everything , and you are killing me now ..."

"If I could show you howawful you made me feel, you would never be able to look me in the eyes"     

                                         --------------------------

see papa....mumma always​ caring  di only not us, she is loves only di ............    

                             ********************

 Hi friends, 

little confused about pragya character ? whats the reason for pragya's behavior ? ... will reveal soon everything  , this is a short story 4-5 shots on abhigya ... hope you all like this story😃...

 if you like this teaser , just tap on star symbol ✴️ bellow 😉😉😉 ...

and i am really sorry friends for not updating  " for her love" will update soon ... thanks for baring me🤗🤗🤗..

and how can I forget my sweetest friends , becose of them only I m here now.. they are non other than @the_naughty_princess, who is assisting me with this story....and to @anuanantha (AM), @suba30(CC) and Maya ( from TU) , who have encouraged me to write my own fan fiction. If I am here it's because of the four of you.  Thank you so much,   @Tarunee thank you sri .......love you girls😍😍😘😘😘

With love,

Santhi😘

Proud to have you -kkb  ( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें