"Just find something." 

I shake my head, "I only have converse!" 

Ethan looks in my closet at my shoes. "Here." He passes me a pair of black and white converse. 

"They don't even match." I say laughing, "No one is going to be looking at your shoes, now go do your hair and make up and lets go." 

I nod and go into the bathroom, I curl my hair in 15 minutes, I put on some eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and lip gloss. "I'm ready!" I yell out to Ethan. I slip on my converse and walk into my room. 

Ethan looks up and his jaw drops, "Damn Belle, you should wear something like that move often." I turn around and look in my full length mirror and smile, I actually look good. I fix my hair in some places, I can't believe I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I turn back around and see him staring at me. "What?"

 He shakes his head, "I don't know. You just look so different, and like grown up." I

 smile, "Thanks, let's go." I walk down the stairs and wait for him to unlock the truck.

I jump into the truck and wait for the music to play through the speakers, "Fancy" starts playing. "Ethan turn it up! I love this song!" I start dancing and I look over and see Ethan staring at me. "What?" 

He laughs, "I hope you don't plan on dancing like that at the party." 

My jaw drops, "I'm not that bad!" I slap him on the chest. "How much longer until we get there?"

 Ethan turns down the music, "A few minutes. I want you to know that there will be alcohol at the party, you can have some, but don't drink too much, okay? I'll stay with you most of the time, but you can't get smashed on me okay?"

 I nod my head, "I've never drank before, well other than that one time with you when we were 15 and we stole it from your dad." I say laughing at the thought. 

Ethan laughs, "That shit was disgusting! They will probably have jungle juice. Matt has his buddies make it every year."

We arrive at the party a few minutes later, the music is so loud we can hear it outside of the house when we walk up Matt's driveway. "Ready?" Ethan smiles at me and knocks on the door.

 "Hey!" Matt open's the door for us, his brown hair is perfect just like his eyes and smile, "Who's your friend?" He asks Ethan.

"This is Bella, from school?" 

Matt gives him a confused look, "I don't think I've seen you around. Come inside."

 We walk into his house, and wow is it huge. I smile and look at Ethan, I realize I'm holding his hand, I feel small tingles rise inside of me and I have no idea why. There are people making out all over the place, on the stairs, on the couch, and in the kitchen. "Can we get something to drink?" I ask Ethan. He nods, he pulls me into the kitchen. "This is a wine cooler, the girls usually like it. Otherwise try a jello shot." I nod and grab one of the jello shots, "Can you show me how?" 

Ethan grabs the jello shot and licks his finger, "Just like this." He rolls his finger around the sides of the small jello container to loosen the jello. He grabs another shot for himself and does the same thing, "Cheers."

I slide it into my mouth, "Mmm. I like these." 

Ethan laughs and grabs a cup of the jungle juice. "What do they do for fun here?" I grab another jello shot and slurp it down.

 "Come outside, they are starting a game of spin the bottle, otherwise 7 minutes in heaven is going on upstairs, you choose." I raise an eyebrow, does he really expect me to make out with a stranger? I've only kissed 2 boys in my life, my first was Ethan when we were 7 and my other was Jamie Moore freshman year after the Homecoming dance.