Future Kids part 1👦🏽

[Marco's POV]

     I luckily snuck all the kids out the closet and into the closet in my room. Brandon slapped me 5 times on the way so Brad kicked dirt onto his pants, we finally got into my room and the handle giggled so the kids hid under the bed. "Sup Dude!" Tom yelled. "Nothing..." I sweated, "You ok dude, you're sweating like a lot!" He asked, "Totally!" I screamed. "Marco if this is because I umm... kissed you-" he started, "What nooooo!" I sweated and blushed harder. "Well I'll give you some space dude..." he said respectfully. "Phew" the kids and I said relived. Glossaryck floated over he had 6 heads one was normal and said "Quickly which do you 100% know is wake!" He Yelled, "Brittco me and Brittney totally fake!" I yelled. One of his heads disappeared along with Brandon, the memory of Brandon started to fade completely. "I really like Kelly, Star likes me, Jackie I don't know anymore, Janna probably not, and Tom it's complicated!" I said aloud, "Globgor!" Glossaryck Yelled again. "You guys can't stay here tonight!" I said quickly. Ruby and Aurora can go to Jackie's house and the guys can go to King Butterfly's lobby. The kids left so I got ready for bed, I went back into my room to see Tom already asleep in our bed. I got in beside him and we were face to face I could feel him breathing and smell his minty breath. I couldn't help myself I turned on the light and dragged him out the bed luckily he was a heavy sleeper, I laid on top of his body and started making out with him. He woke up and questioned what I was doing and why, I grabbed his chin and made out with him again so he'd shut up we ran our hands up and down each others bodies until we fell asleep on top each other so before I fell asleep I kidded him again.

Sorry this was supposed to be released a Friday but I was busy and Saturday and Sunday haven't been released my bad